410-838-1085

1204 Agora Dr ( )

Bel Air, MD 21014-6862

Description: Wok To Go is a Chinese, Sushi, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Chinese, Sushi, Bel Air, Delivery, Dining Room, Fresh, and Asian
  • 101 dishes entered by diners at Wok To Go
  • 2 users love Wok To Go

Reviews for Wok To Go

YUMMEEE!!!

My children and I are always looking for new places to eat and I have always enjoyed sushi and chinese. Recently when renting a movie my son asked if that is what I wanted for dinner. It was late and was hoping to p/u a pizza and go home. Chinese sounded better, so we went in and order food to take home. The atmosphere was very pleasant and the dining area was relaxing. My son enjoyed watching them make the sushi at the sushi bar while we waited. We received our food and headed home. The food was great and the price was alot cheaper than picking up that large pizza. My son enjoyed his first mexican roll while my daughter loved the shrimp lo mein. I had got the kung po chicken and shrimp. Two nights later we ordered again but this time had it delivered in 35 min. It was fantastic. Can’t wait to order again.

Kung Po chicken & shrimp combo

This is so tasty and tender shrimp and chicken, the corns and heat were just perfect.

So cute. So tasty!

This gem is tucked away in a small space, hidden from the main road. I happened upon it when I had to go to the UPS store nearby.
The name of the restaurant doesnt reflect that they have a nicely decorated, but small, dining room – the name makes it sound like just a Chinese take out place.
Someone has taken a lot of care to make the space colorful and full of character. The sushi bar is along the back wall and although I’m not a sushi eater – it looked inviting.
The person who waited on me was very pleasant and everyone I saw in the kitchen looked well groomed and the kitchen itself looked well kept and very clean.
The food. YUMMO!! I was very surprised at how tasty it was . All Asian restaurants have their own “taste”, depending on the region of the owner/chef. This one was so good! The ingredients were very fresh – including a nice amount of fresh ginger, which I’ve never had done that way before.
I got my food to go this time, but next time I will eat in the cute dining room. You won’t be disappointed if you try this place!

Ginger Shrimp w/ String Bean

Fresh ginger, fresh string beans, tasty sauce. What else could you want? Yummy!!

June 3, 2013

LOVE THIS PLACE!

May 6, 2010

So delicious

The great taste keep us coming back

February 18, 2010

Aewsome Food!

The food is always hot and fresh and the decor is unique. The kitchen, order area, and tables are very clean. Service is always with a smile.

Wok To Go is located near the cities of Benson, Bel Air North, and Emmorton.
People found this by searching for: Woktogo, Wok To Go Bel Air Menu, Wok To Go Bel Air Md, Wok To Go Sushi, Wok To Go Menu, Bel Air Chinese Food Menu, Wok To Go, and Wok To Go Bel Air.

The Sunny Day Cafe
Scotto's Cafe
Pairings Bistro
Five Guys
Liberatore's Ristorante & Catering

8f777531b1bfcf6c106022df18434509

Link to Wok To Go

Wok To Go  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  75%
Cons
  •  "It s like airport Chinese food "