Call 296 Main St
Hackensack, NJ 07601-5707

Cuisine: Thai, Traditional British, Asian

Wondee's Fine Thai Food Noodle is a Thai, Traditional British, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food was good"
Serge_Dasara photo

Serge_Dasara

Dumont, NJ

Great Thai Food!

Hands down, this is one of the best Thai restaurants around! I’ve been eating here for 13 years, and never had a bad meal!

A small cozy restaurant with attentive service and a talented cook (Wondee herself) who serves up a great variety of Thai dishes.

All of the soups are exceptional, as are the YUM, traditional, spicy Thai salads made with either beef, duck, shrimp and more, each is slightly different and quite good.

I’ve enjoyed the various curries, and seafood dishes (OCEAN OF GARLIC, a melange of shrimp, scallop, squid, all fried with spices and garlic is a favorite) as well as poultry (PED KRAPOW, crispy, spicy duck with Thai Basil is another favorite).

You can’t go wrong here, with entrées averaging about $14.00, the price is right!

March 28, 2009

Truly wondee-ful

Though the name may bring to mind Linda Carter's unmentionables, Wondee's provides a memorable dining experience. The decor is elegant, relaxing, and full of nice little touches (such as the subtly different vases on each table, each with…
Wondee's Fine Thai Food Noodle 4.0
March 12, 2008

Another Local Thai

This is another local Thai restaurant in my county. I thought Id try this place too since I did go to all of the other ones. It was a good decision. While I didn't think the service was that great, I think the food made up for it. It was…
August 17, 2007

Best Thai in Jersey and cheap too!

My partner and I fell in love with Wondee's the first time we went. The service is prompt, the food is delicious, the portions are hefty, and the prices are reasonable. I ordered the "mock duck" and we loved it so much we went back the…

Thai Traditional British Delivery
Abt5ye8ykr3aqraby-ekyc
Serge_Dasara

Dumont, NJ

Wondee's Fine Thai Food Noodle  Restaurant Reviews

Wondee's Fine Thai Food Noodle is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: Wondee Hackensack, Wondees Hackensack, Wondee Thai Hackensack, Wondees, Wondees Hackensack Nj, Wondees Hackensack Menu, and Wondee's Fine Thai.