386-774-4882

2596 Enterprise Rd ( )

Orange City, FL

Description: Woody's Bar-B-Que is a Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Barbecue
  • 56 dishes entered by diners at Woody's Bar-B-Que

Reviews for Woody's Bar-B-Que

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by jmb

2.0

"All hat and no cattle"

Woody’s menu offers lots of choices and everything sounds so good! I’m sorry to say we were disappointed. I don’t know why we can’t find a good BBQ restaurant in our area.

The staff was friendly but rushed (they were very busy). The restaurant was clean but lacked ambiance, however ambiance is not at the top of my list of ‘important’.

Combo

My husband & I chose the “choose three” combo plates; $14.99 for choice of three meats, garlic bread, and two side items. He had brisket, sausage and chicken, I had brisket sausage and pulled pork. All the meat came out lukewarm at best; I’m not sure if it was sitting waiting to be served or if it came out of the kitchen that way, but it sure wasn’t hot.

The side of cole slaw was fresh and crisp; it turned out to be the best thing of the whole meal. The brisket had a nice smoke ring and looked good, but it was dry and without much flavor. The sausage was an inferior brand, wasn’t smoky at all. Pulled pork and chicken, ditto – dry and pretty much without flavor. My baked sweet potato was nice and hot but may have been the smallest sweet potato I’ve ever seen.

If the food had been GOOD, it would seem to be reasonably priced. However, we were sorely disappointed.

Great Experience

I was very impressed with the people ! They were very polite and friendly. The pig outfit was outstanding. People should go to this restaurent to try the delicious ribs. The atmosphere was very nice.

Beef Ribs

People found this by searching for: Woody's Bbq Menu Orange City Fl, Woodys Bar B Q Orange City Fl, Woody's Orange City, Woody's Bbq Orange City Fl, Woodys Orange City, Woodys Bbq Orange City Florida, Woody's Menu Orange City Fl, and Woody Resstaurant Orange City.

Dr Munchie's Sandwich Shop