Call 3701 E Southern Ave
Mesa, AZ 85204

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"The close at9pm we arrive at 8:32 and are chased after to be told the kitchen closes at 8:30 but the can make our food to go. This was our first and only visit when I questioned it the girl threw her hands up and said whatever. One of the worst examples o"
"Food is delish I love the cheese enchiladas and beans and rice!"
"I know the owners personally and the family so they always treat me great! I have no problems with anyone of them as the staff is all wonderful & food is always delicious!"
Cons
"Learn better customer service. If you kitchen closes before your dinning room, have it posted."
"None."
Comments
"No."

Mexican

Xaviers Casa Reynoso  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/25/2013 - A diner from Gilbert, AZ tried it and liked it.
  • 06/15/2013 - A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/26/2013 - A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it and liked it.
  • 07/03/2013 - A diner tried it and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/17/2013 - A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/11/2013 - A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it.
  • 12/05/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I know the owners personally and the family so they always treat me great! I have no problems with anyone of them as the staff is all wonderful & food is always delicious!'
    Cons: 'None.'
    Comments: 'No.'
  • 07/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food is delish I love the cheese enchiladas and beans and rice!'
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The close at9pm we arrive at 8:32 and are chased after to be told the kitchen closes at 8:30 but the can make our food to go. This was our first and only visit when I questioned it the girl threw her hands up and said whatever. One of the worst examples o'
    Cons: 'Learn better customer service. If you kitchen closes before your dinning room, have it posted.'
  • 08/04/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Xaviers Casa Reynoso is located near the cities of Pomona.
People found this by searching for: Xaviers Mesa Mexican Food Menu, Xavier's Casa Reynoso, Xaviers Mexican Food, Casa Reynoso Mesa, Xaviers Casa Reynoso, Xaviers Casa Reynoso Menu, and Xavier's Casa Reynoso Menu.