Yocco's Hot Dog King

Cuisine: Hot Dogs, Lunch, Cheesesteak

Yocco's Hot Dog King is a Hot Dogs, Lunch, and Cheesesteak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

"Good hotdogs"
butts photo

Seattle, WA

The Valley's Best Dog

Five Stars!!!The cheap bastard below me has no idea what he’s talking about. These are the best, slow-cooked metford-hatfield franks. The secret sauce is a gift from the hot dog gods. It is perfect and any dog without it should be considered incomplete. A Yocco’s dog with mustard, onions, and their secret sauce on a soft, steamed bun is the best dog you will ever have.

yocco cheese dog

Absolutely perfect. Five Stars.

bob_o photo

Boyertown, PA

My girlfriend and I recently stopped at a yoccos in emmaus. She had two chili cheese dogs and a soda, I had three chili cheese and a soda. We left there thinking we had just had the worst meal ever. First of all it cost almost 13 dollars for 5 dogs and 2 sodas, are you kidding me. The dogs were nasty. Chili, what chili? There was just a chili colored stain on the dogs that looked like chili may have been there in the past. By far the worst dinning experience of my life. I will never eat there again, and I will tell everyone I know, and people I dont know [if the opportunity arises] not to even think of going to YUCK’OS

yocco cheese dog

Hot Dogs Parking Good For Kids

Yocco's Hot Dog King  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/25/2013 - A diner from Wilmington, DE tried it and liked it.
  • 05/26/2013 - A diner from Coopersburg, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good hotdogs'
  • 07/04/2015 - A diner from Collingswood, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Yocco's Hot Dog King is located near the cities of South Whitehall, Lower Milford Twp, Limeport, and Wescosville.
People found this by searching for: Yoccos Hot Dogs, Yoccos Menu, Yocco's Hot Dog King, Yoccos, Yocco's Locations, Yocco's Coupons, and Yocco's Menu.