610-967-5555

4042 Chestnut St ( )

Emmaus, PA 18049-1012

Description: Yocco's Hot Dog King is a Hot Dogs, Lunch, and Cheesesteak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.
Tags: Hot Dogs, Parking, Good For Kids, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Cheesesteak, Burgers, Traditional, and American
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Yocco's Hot Dog King

Overall: 75%
Pros

• "Good hotdogs"

Reviews for Yocco's Hot Dog King

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by bob_o

The Valley's Best Dog

Five Stars!!!The cheap bastard below me has no idea what he’s talking about. These are the best, slow-cooked metford-hatfield franks. The secret sauce is a gift from the hot dog gods. It is perfect and any dog without it should be considered incomplete. A Yocco’s dog with mustard, onions, and their secret sauce on a soft, steamed bun is the best dog you will ever have.

yocco cheese dog

Absolutely perfect. Five Stars.

Add/Show Comments (1)

NASTY

My girlfriend and I recently stopped at a yoccos in emmaus. She had two chili cheese dogs and a soda, I had three chili cheese and a soda. We left there thinking we had just had the worst meal ever. First of all it cost almost 13 dollars for 5 dogs and 2 sodas, are you kidding me. The dogs were nasty. Chili, what chili? There was just a chili colored stain on the dogs that looked like chili may have been there in the past. By far the worst dinning experience of my life. I will never eat there again, and I will tell everyone I know, and people I dont know [if the opportunity arises] not to even think of going to YUCK’OS

yocco cheese dog

Nasty

July 26, 2009

Yocco's Hot Dog King is My Husbands favorite hot dog joint!

OH my husband just loves,loves,loves Yocco's Hot Dogs. He says they are the best in the valley. They also usually have many good coupons too. Look in your phone books for more coupons!!

March 23, 2009

Yummy Hotdogs

We always try to stop when in the area. The focus is on the hot dogs which are delicious! They are grilled and served with various toppings. They have other foods as well, great for the whole family.

Yocco's Hot Dog King is located near the cities of South Whitehall, Lower Milford Twp, Limeport, and Wescosville.
People found this by searching for: Yoccos, Yocco's Locations, Yocco's Menu, Yocco's Coupons, Yocco's Hot Dogs, Yoccos Menu, and Yocco's Hot Dog King.

Armetta's Italian Restaurant & Pub