610-967-5555

4042 Chestnut St ( )

Emmaus, PA 18049-1012

Description: Yocco's Hot Dog King is a Hot Dogs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.
Tags: Hot Dogs, Dogs, Franks, Wieners, and Secret Sauce
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Yocco's Hot Dog King

Reviews for Yocco's Hot Dog King

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by bob_o

The Valley's Best Dog

Five Stars!!!The cheap bastard below me has no idea what he’s talking about. These are the best, slow-cooked metford-hatfield franks. The secret sauce is a gift from the hot dog gods. It is perfect and any dog without it should be considered incomplete. A Yocco’s dog with mustard, onions, and their secret sauce on a soft, steamed bun is the best dog you will ever have.

yocco cheese dog

Absolutely perfect. Five Stars.

Add/Show Comments (1)

NASTY

My girlfriend and I recently stopped at a yoccos in emmaus. She had two chili cheese dogs and a soda, I had three chili cheese and a soda. We left there thinking we had just had the worst meal ever. First of all it cost almost 13 dollars for 5 dogs and 2 sodas, are you kidding me. The dogs were nasty. Chili, what chili? There was just a chili colored stain on the dogs that looked like chili may have been there in the past. By far the worst dinning experience of my life. I will never eat there again, and I will tell everyone I know, and people I dont know [if the opportunity arises] not to even think of going to YUCK’OS

yocco cheese dog

Nasty

Yocco's Hot Dog King is located near the cities of South Whitehall, Lower Milford Twp, Limeport, and Wescosville.
People found this by searching for: Yocco's Hot Dog Emmaus, Yocco's Locations, Yocco's Coupons, Yocco's Nutritional Information, Yoccos Menu, Yocco's Hot Dogs Menu, Yoccos, Yocco's Hot Dog King, and Yocco's Menu.

Creamery on Main
Traub's Doggie
Cafe Bachi's

Link to Yocco's Hot Dog King

Yocco's Hot Dog King  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  75%
Pros
  •  "Good hotdogs"