661-945-3370

43629 15th St W ( )

Lancaster, CA 93534-4725

Description: York Shore House is a Seafood, Korean, and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Seafood, Takeout, Good For Kids, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Deli, Fried chicken, Clam Chowder, and Fish and Chips
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at York Shore House
  • 2 users love York Shore House

Reviews for York Shore House

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by joppy
York Shore House

Best fish I've ever eaten!!

I actually do not like fish, but the fish at this store is the best, ever. I actually used to live near Lancaster and ate there often, but have moved out of state. Whenever we are in town, we HAVE to stop and get some, my whole family absolutely LOVES it. Nothing better!!

Fish by the piece

Mild tasting fish, not “fishy” tasting at all. Best fish ever!!

Add/Show Comments (1)

AV's Best Fish and Chips

The secret is in the batter. The Fish and Chips, and Chicken and Chips are tender and deep fried in a family secret batter, that I’m sure contains a good amount of quality beer. The clam chowder is delicious. A family owned successful business for over 30 years, has been a favorite of the valley for decades. Place your order at the counter, then seat yourself in a spaceous dining room with solid wood tables and chairs.

Fish and Chips (2 pieces)

Better to eat there, but if you like, you can place the order to go, just double check to make sure the order is corrct before you leave, and that everything you ordered is included.

Add/Show Comments (1)

October 2, 2008

best fish I have ever had!!

The atmosphere is friendly and nice. The food is delicious!! I have eaten at many fish restaurants but this is by far the best!

People found this by searching for: Yorkshire House Fish And Chips, Yorkshire House In Lancaster, Ca, Yorkshire House Lancaster Ca, York Shore House Lancaster Ca, Fish & Chips, Lancaster, Ca, Yorkshire House Lancaster, Ca, and York Shore House.

El Toreo East Lancaster
Crazy Otto's Diner
Cold Stone
Spicy Thai
Natcheryl's Cafe

Link to York Shore House

York Shore House  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  95%  Food:  93%  Service:  85%  Ambiance:  84%
Pros
  •  "Fish and chips are amazingly good"
  •  "The food is always fresh. Customer service is EXCELLENT. It's been a long time favorite of my family's. Today is my daughters 18th birthday and this is the dinner she chose to celebrate with! :)"
  •  "The counter girl stood and PICKED at her nose then picked up food, dropped on the counter, with her hand and put it in my bag. When I told her I didn't want food she touched, she had the nerve to get defensive and asked me if I had ever touched my fac"
  •  "To keep a patron coming back for over 30 years is telltale as to the quality & quantity of their food & service!!"
  •  "Favorite Fish & Chips. Been coming to Yorkshire House for 18+ years "
Cons
  •  "They need to expand!! They've been in the same space for over 30 years!! "
Comments
  •  "Keep up the GREAT JOB!!"