- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of Yoshi's San Francisco, first by you?
Best Dishes at Yoshi's San Francisco
These dishes from the Yoshi's San Francisco menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Ahi Tuna Katsu
- For super fans, annual VIP memberships are offered at three different levels that give those enrolled preferred seating, exclusive ticket offers, dinner discounts, and more.
- The only way to reserve a table ahead of time is to either purchase a dinner and show package or pay an extra $10 to pick your seats. Otherwise, it?s general admission. Sunday matinee shows are first-come, first-serve.
- Yoshi?s is named for Yoshie Akiba, a World War II orphan who opened the first North Berkeley location as a Japanese restaurant with her two best friends Kaz Kajimura and Hiroyuki Hori.
- Look for free shows on the club?s slower nights, such as Mondays. Also, anyone who purchases tickets to the early show has a shot at getting into the later, second show for free if it doesn?t sell out.
- For a mid-show nibble, order a roll from the restaurant?s signature sushi menu or for heartier fare, snag a Kobe burger with fries.
Link to Yoshi's San Francisco
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.