You & I Sushi

4.0 rating over 1 review
25498 Alicia Pkwy
Laguna Hills, CA 92653-4982

You & I Sushi is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Dynamite sushi etc."
stevemv7 photo

stevemv7

Mission Viejo, CA
You & I Sushi 4.0

All-You-Can-Eat

For a small sushi restuarant, this place is really good. They offer a lunch and dinner All-you-can-eat price that can’t be beat. They also have a regular menu for those not too sure about sushi. The sushi is fresh and the sushi chef are friendly. Good variety of items on their menu.

You & I roll

Greaty blend of ingrdients and flavors in this roll. Large sized roll.

Volcano Roll

Baked roll with salmon and spicy tuna. Very good. Melts in your mouth.

Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

You & I Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/11/2013 - A diner from Laguna Niguel, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/01/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/15/2013 - A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Dynamite sushi etc.'
  • 02/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/12/2014 - A diner from Burbank, CA tried it.
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/11/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/15/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 05/04/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 06/01/2015 - A diner from Van Nuys, CA tried it and liked it.
You & I Sushi is located near the cities of Laguna Woods, Aliso Viejo, Mcdougall, El Toro, and Mission Viejo.
People found this by searching for: You And I Sushi Laguna Hills, U And I Sushi Laguna Hills, You And I Sushi In Laguna Hills, U And I Sushi, You And I Sushi Laguna Hills Menu, You & I Sushi, and You And I Sushi Menu.