Yu's Old Town Buffet

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Catering

Pros
"I enjoy the variety of food. Everyone can get what they want. The kids can have pizza, I can have fish & shrimp, my husband likes Chinese. I enjoy the cookies and icecream for dessert. "

Chinese Good for groups Breakfast

Yu's Old Town Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/02/2014 - A diner from Medina, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I enjoy the variety of food. Everyone can get what they want. The kids can have pizza, I can have fish & shrimp, my husband likes Chinese. I enjoy the cookies and icecream for dessert. '
  • 01/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Yu's Old Town Buffet is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Old Town Buffet West Mifflin, Yu Old Town Buffet, Restuaraunt In West Mifflin,Pa., Old Town Buffet Pittsburgh, Old Town Buffet, Yu's Old Town Buffet, and Buffet Rt 51 In West Mifflin Pa.