Yu's Old Town Buffet

591 Clairton Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15236

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Catering

Pros
"I enjoy the variety of food. Everyone can get what they want. The kids can have pizza, I can have fish & shrimp, my husband likes Chinese. I enjoy the cookies and icecream for dessert. "

Chinese Good for groups Breakfast

Yu's Old Town Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/02/2014 - A diner from Medina, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I enjoy the variety of food. Everyone can get what they want. The kids can have pizza, I can have fish & shrimp, my husband likes Chinese. I enjoy the cookies and icecream for dessert. '
  • 01/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Sonoma Grille

California in Central Business District

Casbah

Mediterranean in Shadyside

Grand Concourse

Steak in South Shore

Braddock's American Brasserie

American in Central Business District

Yu's Old Town Buffet is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Yu Old Town Buffet, Old Town Buffet, Chinese Buffet On Route 51, Old Town Buffet West Mifflin, Buffet Restaurants On Rt 51 Pittsburgh, Old Town Buffet Pittsburgh, Yu's Old Town Buffet, and Restuaraunt In West Mifflin,Pa..