610-584-5650

2960 Skippack Pike ( )

Worcester, PA 19490

View Hours
Description: Zacharias Creek Side Cafe is a American, Lunch, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Casual Gourmet, Carry-out, Takeout, BYOB, Lunch, Dinner, and Traditional
  • 12 dishes entered by diners at Zacharias Creek Side Cafe
  • 3 users want to eat at Zacharias Creek Side Cafe
  • 2 users love Zacharias Creek Side Cafe

Reviews for Zacharias Creek Side Cafe

• 5 reviews
  • First reviewed by grobee
Zacharias Creek Side Cafe

A MUST TRY DINING EXPERIENCE !!!!!

My wife and I and another couple went to Zacharias on Friday. From the decor to the service we were all blown away. We were greeted by the owner and he opened our wine. He also answered questions and offered superb menu selections. The server could not have been nicer or more knowledgeable about the menu. We asked alot of questions and it was nice to get knowledgeable answers. We started our meal with some cheese selections from their small plate menu. Then we had their house salad and lyonnaise salad. Both were incredible. My wife and I each had the veal skirt steak. Our guests had the roasted duck and braised short ribs. Let me tell you that the veal skirt steak with house made gnocchi was to die for. Our Friend said the duck was the best she ever had and the braised ribs were excellent! Desserts were heavenly! A must visit for your next dining experience. We are going back this weekend with another couple.

Veal Skirt Steak

Incredible!!!

2.0
-1 0

Saddened

Talented chefs wasted on inept wait staff and owners. Owners should clear a dirty table or refill drinks instead of just shmoozing. I like casual, but prices warrant better attention and service. Also, good tasting and well presented food had very inconsistent sized portions. They need to tighten it up to last. Now, it is just a hype and owners have delusions of grandeur.

Atlantic Cod

Tasty, but the size of a small appetizer.

Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes

Too much filler at this price.

March 16, 2010

Worth the price!

My husband and I had an AMAZING experience at Zacharias! Wonderful food, outstanding service, and beautiful ambiance!

October 8, 2009

Yum

Excellent service, thoughtful local menu and nice atmosphere makes this one of my favorites when eating locally. I have never had a bad meal at Zacharias. The are fairly priced and the meals I have had were fresh, delicious and served…

June 7, 2006

Maggiano's is better for Italian

This restaurant claims to be an Italian restaurant, but the cuisine is more Mediterranean. Nothing special.

Zacharias Creek Side Cafe is located near the cities of Worcester Twp, Cedars, West Point, Kulpsville, and Skippack.
People found this by searching for: Zacarias Resteraunt.Com In Worsester Pa, Zacharias Restaurant Worcester Pa, Zachariah's Restaurant, Zachary, Skippack, Zacharias Creekside Restaurant, Zacharias Creek Restaurant, Zachariah Restaurant, and Zacharias Restaurant.

A4d935e32fb37af4a3cd40ab01440c26

Loves Zacharias Creek Side Cafe (2)

Alo-p-gegr3pvkaby-m7zj
fanofood

Norristown, PA

jake60

Blue Bell, PA

Wants to Try Zacharias Creek Side Cafe (3)

jake60

Blue Bell, PA

Link to Zacharias Creek Side Cafe

Zacharias Creek Side Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  57%
Pros
  •  "Very easy to get a table since so slow. Nicole made our dining experience an enjoyable one."
Cons
  •  "Menu is overpriced for the area, so that could be better. Risotto needs much improvement. It would be nice if a manager stopped by when told about an issue."
Comments
  •  "Reservations aren't necessary at all unless a Friday or Saturday."