Call 2960 Skippack Pike
Worcester, PA 19490

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Traditional

Zacharias Creek Side Cafe is a American, Lunch, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very easy to get a table since so slow. Nicole made our dining experience an enjoyable one."
Cons
"Menu is overpriced for the area, so that could be better. Risotto needs much improvement. It would be nice if a manager stopped by when told about an issue."
Comments
"Reservations aren't necessary at all unless a Friday or Saturday."
jake60 photo

Zacharias Creek Side Cafe 5.0

A MUST TRY DINING EXPERIENCE !!!!!

My wife and I and another couple went to Zacharias on Friday. From the decor to the service we were all blown away. We were greeted by the owner and he opened our wine. He also answered questions and offered superb menu selections. The server could not have been nicer or more knowledgeable about the menu. We asked alot of questions and it was nice to get knowledgeable answers. We started our meal with some cheese selections from their small plate menu. Then we had their house salad and lyonnaise salad. Both were incredible. My wife and I each had the veal skirt steak. Our guests had the roasted duck and braised short ribs. Let me tell you that the veal skirt steak with house made gnocchi was to die for. Our Friend said the duck was the best she ever had and the braised ribs were excellent! Desserts were heavenly! A must visit for your next dining experience. We are going back this weekend with another couple.

Veal Skirt Steak

Incredible!!!

grobee photo

grobee

Philadelphia, PA
Zacharias Creek Side Cafe 2.0

Saddened

Talented chefs wasted on inept wait staff and owners. Owners should clear a dirty table or refill drinks instead of just shmoozing. I like casual, but prices warrant better attention and service. Also, good tasting and well presented food had very inconsistent sized portions. They need to tighten it up to last. Now, it is just a hype and owners have delusions of grandeur.

Atlantic Cod

Tasty, but the size of a small appetizer.

Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes

Too much filler at this price.

March 16, 2010

Worth the price!

My husband and I had an AMAZING experience at Zacharias! Wonderful food, outstanding service, and beautiful ambiance!
October 8, 2009

Yum

Excellent service, thoughtful local menu and nice atmosphere makes this one of my favorites when eating locally. I have never had a bad meal at Zacharias. The are fairly priced and the meals I have had were fresh, delicious and served…

American Casual Gourmet Carry-out
Tue-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)
Tue-Sat 05:00PM - 09:00PM (Dinner)
Tue-Fri 11:30AM - 02:00PM (Lunch)
Tue-Fri 11:30AM - 02:00PM (Lunch)
Alo-p-gegr3pvkaby-m7zj
fanofood

Norristown, PA

Zacharias Creek Side Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/21/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/21/2013 - A diner from Norristown, PA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 06/03/2013 - A diner from Schwenksville, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/30/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/14/2013 - A diner from Norristown, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very easy to get a table since so slow. Nicole made our dining experience an enjoyable one.'
    Cons: 'Menu is overpriced for the area, so that could be better. Risotto needs much improvement. It would be nice if a manager stopped by when told about an issue.'
    Comments: 'Reservations aren't necessary at all unless a Friday or Saturday.'
Zacharias Creek Side Cafe is located near the cities of Worcester Twp, Cedars, West Point, Kulpsville, and Skippack.
People found this by searching for: Zacharias Restaurant Worcester Pa, Zacharias Creek Side Cafe, Zacharias Creek Restaurant, Zachary Restaurant In Skippack Pa, Zacharias Creekside Restaurant, Zacharias Restaurant, Zachariah's Restaurant, Zachariah Restaurant, and Zacharies Restaurant Cedars Pa.