Zahav

Dashfast photo

Dashfast

Seattle, WA

Wow. Fantastic.

First off, did the other reviewer even eat at Zahav? Kryptonic is so far off – it’s really frustrating to come across a review like that that is so misleading to potential customers. Zahav is an excellent place to eat at, there is no excessive waiting, the staff is great and accomodating, and the food is unreal. I know many people that have eaten there and have heard 0 complaints. Everything that I’ve heard is strictly laudatory.

kryptonic photo

kryptonic

Philadelphia, PA

Wouldn't waste my pocket change here.

Boring food expensive food, plus pushy waiters and managers equals to an hour and a half of wasted time. A shame they wasted so much money on redecorating, because I think it left them with no money to put into their food. We waited forever between each course, they waiter explained the kitchen was backed up, like I cared. I wouldn’t even take my enemies here, unless maybe I had a knife to my back.

Middle Eastern OpenTable Reservations

Buddakan

Asian in City Center East

Empire Szechuan

Chinese in Somerton

Zahav is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, William Penn Annex East, and Pennsport.
People found this by searching for: Zahav Restaurant In Philadelphia, Zahav Reviews, Kryptonic Restaurant In Philly, Zahav Restaurant Menu, Zahav Phila, Zahav, Zahav Philadelphia, and What To Eat At Zahav.