Zahav

Dashfast

Seattle, WA
Zahav 5.0

Wow. Fantastic.

First off, did the other reviewer even eat at Zahav? Kryptonic is so far off – it’s really frustrating to come across a review like that that is so misleading to potential customers. Zahav is an excellent place to eat at, there is no excessive waiting, the staff is great and accomodating, and the food is unreal. I know many people that have eaten there and have heard 0 complaints. Everything that I’ve heard is strictly laudatory.

kryptonic photo

kryptonic

Zahav 1.0

Wouldn't waste my pocket change here.

Boring food expensive food, plus pushy waiters and managers equals to an hour and a half of wasted time. A shame they wasted so much money on redecorating, because I think it left them with no money to put into their food. We waited forever between each course, they waiter explained the kitchen was backed up, like I cared. I wouldn’t even take my enemies here, unless maybe I had a knife to my back.

Middle Eastern OpenTable Reservations

From OpenTable:

Zahav showcases the Israeli-Mediterranean cuisine of Chef/Owner Michael Solomonov. In 2008, Zahav was named one of Esquire's Top 20 New Restaurants in America and Philadelphia Magazine selected Zahav as its Best New Restaurant.

The main dining room features authentic Middle Eastern cuisine and open-coal cooking in a casual and fun setting.

Owner? Claim The Menu

AlphonseT

brianmc

0 useful

Zahav  Restaurant Reviews

Zahav is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, William Penn Annex East, and Pennsport.
People found this by searching for: Zahav Reviews, Zahav Restaurant In Philadelphia, Kryptonic Restaurant In Philly, Zahav Philadelphia, What To Eat At Zahav, Zahav Restaurant Menu, Zahav Phila, and Zahav.