Zang Chi

733 S New Ballas Rd
St Louis, MO 63141

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Sushi

Pros
"They are very nice. The food is yum."
"Good services good food"
Cons
"Need more table to dine in"
Comments
"This place is very clean and I like the table"
August 20, 2010

Zangchirocks!

Zang Chi the most amazing food ever! It's always very fresh and good! I love the new St.Paul Sandwich that they have out! Zang Chi Rocks!
August 23, 2009

the best chinese food

I love this food.the foods so fresh. my family always been there.General Ts"o chicken and beef garlic sauce so good!Carb rangoon every time I have to order!come on.try it!the price nice for lunch too!
April 24, 2008

Good Food with Fast Delivery

My coworkers and I always order from here!!! We love this place. I always get the hot braised chicken!!! I love it!!!

Chinese Breakfast Takeout

Zang Chi  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/06/2013 - A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/26/2013 - A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.
  • 09/29/2013 - A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They are very nice. The food is yum.'
    Cons: 'Need more table to dine in'
    Comments: 'This place is very clean and I like the table'
Zang Chi is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and Fairmont City.
People found this by searching for: Zang Chi St. Louis, Zangchi Chinese Restaurant, Zang Chi, Zang Chi Creve Coeur, Mo, Zhang Chi 63141, Zang Chi St Louis, and Zang Chi Menu.