631-271-4400

135 Jericho Tpke ( )

Huntington Station, NY 11746

Description: Zaro's Cafe is a Greek, Italian, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Greek, Italian, Dinner, Diner, Calzones, Online Ordering, Cafe, Catering, Good For Kids, and Outdoor seating
  • 162 dishes entered by diners at Zaro's Cafe

Reviews for Zaro's Cafe

the best find

my friends and i tried both the italian and the greek they both were excellent, service was friendly and courteous a great find quality for less we tried the chicken samos,eggplant rollatinni,fried calamari everything was delicious we were recommended by a friend andsince then whenever we want greek or italian we just go to ZAROS CAFE.

chichen samos white wine mushroom sauce.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Great find

After my “local” spot for Greek food, The Mixed Grill, slowly turned into garbage over the passed two years, last night we found and tried Zaro’s Cafe….and I’m pretty damned happy. No, I dont work, own, or invest there. M’lady and I really like Greek, and this place is close enough take-out from twice a week.

Zaro’s Cafe has a split menu; half greek, half italian. I am not sure how the italian half is but the greek half is pretty solid. The gyro meat, lamb souvlaki, and greek sausage were better than expected and both their baklava (walnut, pistachio) were noticibly above-average (somewhere between “this is good” and “this is AWESOME”). I would almost go so far as to say this place beats out a lot of the Greek places in Astoria-Queens. In the coming weeks, I’ll be testing Zaro’s consistency.

Zaros Combo

A pick-your-platter combo. I went with the gyro meat, lamb souvlaki, and greek sausage. All three were above-average for Nassau/Suffolk greek standards.

Baklava

Box of 4 balkava triangles (2 walnut / 2 pistachio). Both were probably the best tasting, most as-closely-to-correctly-made baklava I can remember having. Not saturated in sweetness or soaked in honey. Moist in the middle, dryer and flakier on the outside…I’ve already decided to pick -up another pair after work. Oh man was this f’n good…so good that menuism needs to leave “f’n” there as a qualifying adverb. :)

Excellent!

My wife and I visit Zaro’s CafĂ© frequently. It’s a very friendly neighborhood restaurant. The food is excellent, and the prices are very reasonable.
The service is also very good.
We really feel “at home” there.

Lamb Souvlaki

The Lamb Souvlaki is delicious. Just try it!

Zaro's Cafe is located near the cities of Halesite, Huntington, West Hills, South Huntington, and Greenlawn.
People found this by searching for: Zaro Huntington, Zarros, Zaro's Cafe Huntington Station, Zaro's Cafe, Zaros Greek Food, Zarro Huntington, Zarros Huntington, and Zaros Cafe Huntington Sta.

Legal Sea Foods - Walt Whitman Mall
Five Guys
Francesco's
Monaco's Coal Fired Pizzeria
  • star rating
Guiseppes Pizza

Link to Zaro's Cafe

Zaro's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%