Recent Diner Surveys in Artesia
Artesia Restaurant Discussions
We are sorry to hear your displeasure with your meal. We are absolutely committed to excellence and would like to assure we stand by our menu and guarantee our customer’s satisfaction. We’ve many great reviews by our current customers so it’s a surprise for us to hear this review. We invite you to come back so we can make things right. -management at PizzaEqualsTwo
sounds like McDonalds (closest one to us is about 9 miles) in Lakeland, FL area – seniors gather (which is nice to do) but this particular one is limited on inside space so it’s tied up pretty good in the 7 to 10 hours. Parking is limiited, squeezed into a corner of shopping center with dividers and blockades between. Drive thru is double lane, but again limited space to move thru the parking area. It’s a real challenge to navigate (also has the dangerous pedestrian crossing thingie!) As to the food, remember when McD’s was “15cent hamburgers”? Have you noticed those same size cost varying amount hanging around couple bucks each now!? I had filet o fish last week and it was a teeny tiny thing, but it was also on the 99cent menu…and the thing about coffee they’ve had running, $1 for any size? thats nice, but who wants to pay $1 for small coffee when you can have medium or large for same price in the drive thru – one catch they keep “sorry, we just ran out of large cups”..yeah, right! Oh well – it is, what it is…
I enjoy your review. Wish could get there from central Florida to try some of the places, but probably not gonna make it ! kb
Photo by spec.B / Flickr When people think of Oregon wine tasting, they generally think of the beautiful rolling hills of Willamette Valley, or the vibrant urban winery scene in Portland. But if yo... read more
As a whole, Los Angeles’s Chinese food scene surpassed New York’s over 20 years ago and continues to pull away. However, you’ll find some things Chinese food-wise in New York tha... read more
Photo by The Pizza Review Since I was a kid, I’ve loved hot dogs. When the craving hits and I don’t have any in the house, I will often go to 7-Eleven for a couple of quarter-pound Big Bites.... read more
Restaurant Deals in Artesia
Artesia Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Artesia? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Artesia?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Artesia User Activity
- Alanbass added restaurant French Quarter Creole Bar & Grill
- Alanbass uploaded a new profile pic
- Amazingaaron00 uploaded a new profile pic
- Theonlyaaron1985 uploaded a new profile pic
- Raybritanico added restaurant Bake-Are-We
- Paulan added restaurant Gyu-Kaku
- Marcusgomez added restaurant Marcus Gomez Law Offices
- Marcusgomez uploaded a new profile pic
- Raybritanico added restaurant Hibachi Grill Buffet
- Abtrue1985 reviewed Panda Express