Recent Diner Surveys in Sterling Heights
Sterling Heights Restaurant Discussions
I have never had a bad steak at Jovans and i have been eating there for many years. They always take care of their customers and make sure the food is prepared properly. Also, the bread is brought in by a local bakery everyday so i doubt it was stale as you described.
Photo by Papa John’s / Facebook My friends and I were in Las Vegas recently for our annual guys’ trip. One evening we headed over to Caesar’s Palace to try the Bacchanal Buffet. D... read more
Photo by spec.B / Flickr When people think of Oregon wine tasting, they generally think of the beautiful rolling hills of Willamette Valley, or the vibrant urban winery scene in Portland. But if yo... read more
Sterling Heights Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Sterling Heights? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Sterling Heights?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Sterling Heights User Activity
- Susanr3 reviewed Macys Lakeshore Grill
- Towtsh added restaurant Tow Truck Sterling Heights
- Freedombailbonds added restaurant Freedom Bail Bonds Sterling Heights
- Freedombailbonds uploaded a new profile pic
- Rmb1 uploaded a new profile pic
- Lkotaran reviewed China Garden
- Rmc favorited Beirut Palace Restaurant
- Rmc wants to try Beirut Palace Restaurant
- Dallas1122 reviewed Jovan's Steak House
- Chuckh reviewed Woody's Bar B Q