Recent Diner Surveys in Butler
Butler Restaurant Discussions
I went to a suprise B-day dinner for my daughter on 11-01-2010. I orderd the Veal parmisean dinner with pasta..The meat was dry and hard and the pasta was undercooked… It was the worst food I have ever had… I only ate a couple bites..( other people in our family tasted my meal as well) My Mother ordered the mixed pasta entree it was suppose to be lasgne, stuffed shells, ravioli, manicotti… When it came it was crammed into a small dish… I asked him if it was the right dinner and he said “yes” it’s all in there… I had more food with my dinner then my Mom’s.It was tiny little portions… The server only came to the table one time to ask if we needed anything and never even offered to fill the coffee up or even warm it up.When he came to bring our checks he asked if we enjoyed our meals. I told him NO! and told him why… He went to the back for a couple mins. came back and asked if we wanted anything else… I said no and he then brought our checks… Not saying a word or even an apoligy for my meal… When I went to pay the hostess asked about our meal and sevice and I told her what happened… Again no apoligy no offer to bring something else or take it off my bill. It was an awful experience and the service was terrible… I (and my whole family) will never ever eat there again… My suggestion to other people is don’t waste your money… We have alot of great places to eat in Butler… You would think that they would try to be the best they could be knowing that times are harder for people now and would give the best service so people would come back… It was the worst $32.00 I ever spent… I gave it 1 star because I didn’t see any way to give it a 0…
I have to disagree about the Manager Bill…I think he is one of the nicest mangagers they have!!! He has always been very curtious to the wait staff when I have eaten there….even when they messed up our order. And he goes out of his way to be very friendly to our young children….which goes a long way in our book!
Planning a trip to Oregon? Wondering where to eat? Looking for a restaurant in your area that features Oregon wine? You’re in luck! One of the most highly anticipated lists of the year was relea... read more
Butler Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Butler? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Butler?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Butler User Activity
- Deniseb2 reviewed Michael's Lake Arthur Restaurant
- Bnasty reviewed Pizza Hut
- Bnasty reviewed Pizza Hut
- Tazo reviewed Lyndora Hotel
- Mairguitar02 reviewed Monroe Hotel
- Johnqpublic reviewed Mama Rosa's Restaurant
- Johnqpublic added restaurant Mama Rosa's Restaurant
- Johnqpublic reviewed China Gourmet
- 445 reviewed Valley Dairy Restaurant
- Thefoodtasters uploaded a new profile pic