1 Lillington Ln
Lillington, NC 27546-8030

#1 Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Great lunch buffet with a lot of choices. Dessert bar was full also. Service was good."
"I've been coming here since I was a little kid, I'm currently 22 and still coming! This is the best Chinese restaurant you will find! The menu is basic like any other takeout, but the food makes up for it ,great quality! Iveaso watched their kids grow up "
"Good food. Clean. "
"Good food"
"Ordered buffe bar we found hair of their type inside the drumetts i mean we found hair inside two separate pieces of drumett legs of the chicken. and we advised the owners of this they went off on me and my wife causing a scene and creating a very high st"
Cons
"No cons!"
"A nicer looking Oriental look would be nice."
"I meant wouldn't give us their license. number ."
Comments
"Just wstch what u eat bcuz u could b eatn hair"
  • 1/07/2021

A diner from Ottawa, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/04/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Ottawa, ON tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/01/2019

A diner from Costa Mesa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/23/2019

A diner from Angier, NC tried it.

• 8/08/2018

A dining patron from Louisburg, NC tried it.

• 7/01/2018

Pros
    Cons
    No cons!
  • 5/31/2018

A Chinese food lover from Ottawa, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    A nicer looking Oriental look would be nice.
  • 4/04/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Ottawa, ON tried it and liked it.

• 2/27/2018

A dining patron from Fayetteville, NC tried it.

• 1/25/2018

A Chinese food lover from Louisburg, NC tried it.

Chinese

#1 Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

#1 Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Neills Creek.
People found this by searching for: No 1 Chinese Lillington Nc Menu, #1 Chinese In Lillington Nc Menu, #1 Chinese In Lillington Nc, No Chinese Menu Lillington Nc, Lillington Nc No. 1 Chinese, China 1 Lillington, and No 1 Chinese Menu.