3701 Germantown Avenue

(North Philadelphia)

Neighborhoods: Hunting Park
Cuisine: Lunch, Sandwiches, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"If I can give it I stars I would. Delivery late. Than food was cold. I called to speak to the manager he avoided my calls. Never called me back and I showed up today and he was so ignorant to me. Said he never got complaints about his food and can't refun"
  • 4/22/2018

A Lunch food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/18/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/10/2017

A Lunch food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/01/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/10/2017

A Lunch food lover from Lanham, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/24/2016

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried it.

• 9/25/2016

A Lunch chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 8/19/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

15thst photo

15thst

Philadelphia, PA

Horrible service

I ordered for pickup a slice of pizza and six chicken wings for my daughter. They handed me a cold slice of pizza and a whole new pizza just came out For slices. Got home it was 4 wing I called n told them about there mistakes n they told me the cook said it was 6 n that’s that try to tell me I’m wrong. They did not offer a solution.

Dinner Lunch Sandwiches
John's Place

Pizza in Fairmount-Spring Garden

The Couch Tomato Bistro

Tapas in Manayunk

1 Stop Deli & Grocery  Restaurant Reviews

1 Stop Deli & Grocery is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Phone Number For 1 Stop Deli On Germantown And Erie, 1 Stop Deli & Grocery Philadelphia Pa, and 1stop Deli And Grocery Philadelphia.