3715 Macomb St Nw
Washington, DC 20016-3868

2 Amys

Neighborhoods: McLean Gardens
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Catering

2 Amys is a Pizza, Italian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/14/2017

A diner from Bethesda, MD tried it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

danchaim photo

danchaim

Washington, DC

And I thought Neapolitan was just for ice cream.

The atmosphere at 2 Amys is charming, yes, but the food is even better. I have never had a pizza here I did not like. The neapolitan pizza is an artform here, but don’t miss out on their specials – their appetizers and custom sorbets are to die for.

The wait staff is gregarious and knowledgeable – they certainly knew what foods would complement each other. If the only pizza I could eat for the rest of my life came from 2 Amys, I wouldn’t mind eating just pizza for the rest of my time on God’s green earth.

Calabrese Pizze

I didn’t know what to expect from the anchovies, but I’m sorry I ever doubted. For the non-believers: you’ll be pleasantly surprised, I promise.

tishtacular photo

tishtacular

Awesome.

The pizza is great, but so is everything else! On my trips to 2 Amys, I enjoy ordering the Supli a telefono, Polpettine al forno, and a glass of their fizzy red wine (I can’t remember what the name of it is).

The cheese and meat trays are excellent here, too—the proscuitto is to die for, especially paired with the mozzerella di bufala. The sheep ricotta and arugula just great, too.

There is seriously too much good food here, and I haven’t even started mentioning specific pizzas yet! Try it all, really. It’s worth it.

Supli a Telefono

These are only appetizers, but I order them EVERY TIME I’m at 2 Amys. Supli is mozerella wrapped around risotto, then breaded and deep fried. Can life really get any better than that?

Pizza Italian Cleveland Park

Brigitte

0 useful

MyNameIsJJ

2 Amys  Restaurant Reviews

2 Amys is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn.
People found this by searching for: 2 Amys Dc Menu, Two Amys Reservations, 2 Amys Menu, 2 Amys Wine, Two Amy's Washington Dc, 2 Amys, 2 Amys Delivery, Two Amys, and Two Amys Menu.