2941 Fairview Park Dr
Falls Church, VA 22042

2941 Restaurant

Cuisine: French, Private Parties, Lunch

• 2/17/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Premiere NoVA cuisine is an Art Form!

From the moment you arrive, the unique rock garden, fauna and pond with incredible fish gives you a taste of what awaits you inside. Chef Bertrand Chemel’s superb menu shows off his culinary artistic abilities as does the restaurant’s architectural and esthetic design style. Starting at the bar, they make the perfect Martini, ‘nuff said. At the table, with an incredible selection of wines and superb personal attention, without being overbearing, is terrific. Whether you select the Pheasant & Foie Rillette (which was fantastique) or Grilled Tuna Loin (to die for), you’re bound to be delighted. And there is no need to even discuss dessert… WOW! All enjoyed in modernistic but romantic ambience and sophisticated flair. You almost do not want to leave. As occasional regulars at 2941 we’re consistently happy with their offerings. This time around, our appetizer consisted of: the Warm Crispy Crab with ginger beurre blac, petite salad which was fantastic. The Summer Bouquet of Bibb lettuce, cherry tomato, asparagus, avocado, white balsamic vinaigrette – fresh and mouthwatering! Our main courses were the: Pan Seared Chilean Bass with tomato compote, asparagus, shaved baby zucchini for my wife, and I had the Lobster: lobster sauce, baby turnips, sugar snap peas, heirloom potato, croustillant of which I could not have words to describe how delicious it was; Friends had the 10 oz Beef Filet with smoked pearl onion, herb pomme puree, oyster mushroom, fricassee of peas… and for dessert we shared: the Blueberry Cheesecake with lavender whipped cream, shredded phyllo, lemon cream; the Coconut Mousse with raspberry jam, coconut macaroon, rosemary; and last but not least, the Peach & Strawberry-Lemonade Sorbet with fresh fruit, Madeleine. Where the ideas come from for Executive Chef Bertrand Chemel and his team is impossible to fathom, but his culinary artistry is incredible and thoroughly enjoyable. There are few restaurants in our area that can boast the elegance, taste and utmost eye for detail to wow the palate – not to mention the atmosphere that makes all your senses enjoy the complete experience! And, one cannot forget Caitlin Dysart, 2941’s incredible Pastry Chef. I, for one, don’t fancy myself one with a sweet tooth, but I can never pass up her incredible offerings – simply put… delish! With various visits including my recent birthday and friends 40th Anniversary, the 2941 Team has our kudos and continued patronage. We’re proud to have such an incredible culinary experience and masters of the art in our backyard. For a perfect evening for two or even a large group, I highly recommend 2941 – we will be back!

rickg1 photo

rickg1

Phoenix, AZ

Best Restaruant in NoVA!

Very good!

French Private Parties Waterfront

2941 Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

2941 Restaurant is located near the cities of Seven Corners, West Falls Church, Pimmit, Idylwood, and Pimmit Hills.
People found this by searching for: Yelp 2941 Restaurant, 2941 Restaurant Reviews, Fallschurch,Va/Frenchrestaurants, 2941 Reviews, Falls Church Va French Restaurants, French Restaurants.Fairfax .New Year's Menus, and 2941 Menu.