805 Wadsworth Boulevard
Lakewood, CO

3 Margaritas Family Mexican

Neighborhoods: Eiber
Cuisine: Mexican, Vegetarian friendly

3 Margaritas Family Mexican is a Mexican and Vegetarian friendly restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/02/2015

A Mexican food lover from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ovolacto photo

ovolacto

Arvada, CO

New Franchise in former site of La Piazza

I used to love La Piazza pizza, but they are gone, and 3 Margaritas has replaced them. Recently, we went over to check it out.

This is a franchise, so we expected to find pretty much what we would find at any other 3 Margaritas, and we were right. Same decor, same chairs, and same menu. We were pleased to discover that they have a new happy hour from 3 to 6, and a special “Two for $20” menu. The happy hour has good prices on beer and margaritas, and the entrees for the dinner special are HUGE.

The restaurant has very good “gringo” Mexican food, but I especially like that they offer the “whole” bean choice for those who do not wish to eat lard and animal flesh. The entrees were enormous, the Margaritas nice, and the experience was good. I will definitely go back to this restaurant at least for happy hour.

2-Burritos

Cheese is not automatic, so vegans can relax. Also, whole beans can be chosen both for the burrito, and on the side. I do not know if there was chicken broth in the rice, but they had a good flavor. I like the beans, I like the value, and I know to go hungry if I go back for this entree – it is served on a plate almost the size of a medium pizza. Plenty of food for two

Margaritas

Pretty good Margarita that can be purchased by the pitcher. Our pitcher served up six Margaritas, but that may not be the norm. The pitchers are around $16

Mexican Vegetarian friendly

3 Margaritas Family Mexican  Restaurant Reviews

3 Margaritas Family Mexican is located near the cities of Northeast Jefferson and Bear Valley.
People found this by searching for: Is 3 Margaritas A Franchise, 3 Margaritas Official Franchise, 3 Margaritas Wheat Ridge, 3 Margaritas Lakewood Co Menu, 3 Margaritas Lakewood Menu, Three Margaritas Menu Lakewood, and 3 Margaritas Menu Lakewood.