6864 S Clinton St
Greenwood Village, CO 80112-3601

3 Margaritas

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Sandwiches

3 Margaritas is a Mexican, Breakfast, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

• 10/10/2014

• 7/11/2014

A Mexican food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

Pamela0999 photo

Pamela0999

Aurora, CO

Best Mexican Restaurant!!

LOVE IT! great people, excellent food! one of my favorite restaurants!
went to 3 Margaritas with my family that was visiting from Mexico and I was hoping that it would please them and it did! they loved it! the salsa is spectacular! there is two and the spicy one was delicious! the menu is so large that I didn’t know what to pick from. The service was great! the waiters were very talkative and the manager kept checking and making sure everything was good. There was never too much of a wait which I like and it is decorated very festive and lively! We each got a plate and were upset that the prices were a bit high but the plates came out hot and fresh and the portions of food were much larger than I thought so I thought it was worth the price! The sizzling fajitas and carne asada and ceviche were excellent and they had a good atmosphere for the kids and I saw guys in the bar enjoying their time. Overall amazing! I have gone back 3 times since then and I have not been disappointed at all! I recommend if you are looking for REAL mexican food!

Carne Azada

The Carne Azada was delicious! I loved it same with the sizzling fajitas and ceviche! all dishes really!

Mexican Dinner Breakfast

3 Margaritas  Restaurant Reviews

3 Margaritas is located near the cities of Southwest Arapahoe, Cherry Hills Village, Southglenn, and Englewood.
People found this by searching for: 3 Margaritas, 3 Margaritas Menu Thornton, Is 3 Margaritas Restaurant Gluten Free, 3 Margaritas Gluten Free Menu, 3 Margaritas Thornton Menu, 3 Margaritas Greenwood Village Co, 6864 S. Clinton, Littleton, Co, Gluten Free Tres Margaritas Menu, and 3 Margaritas Thornton Llc Menu.