333 Bayside Dr
Newport Beach, CA 92660

3 Thirty 3 Waterfront

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Breakfast

3 Thirty 3 Waterfront is a American, Traditional, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"the ribs and chicken were outstanding, and the waterfront view was perfect for our meal, which happened to be at sunset. bonus was that my husband got to watch all the sports he wanted to on their giant big screen tv's. there must have been at least 8 tv'"
"Great waterfront view of the bay, with a nice Bali vibe going through the interior of the restaurant. Food and service was exceptionally good and the price point was surprisingly low for a Newport Beach waterfront joint. "
Cons
"it took a few minutes for a server to come to our table, but once they did, the service was great."
Comments
"I heard their weekend brunch is phenomenal. We will be trying that next!"
  • 4/28/2016

A diner from Newport Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2016

Jessical227 tried it and liked it. Jessical227 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2016

A dining patron from Chino, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2013

A dining patron from Riverside, CA tried it.

James33 photo

James33

Newport Beach, CA

atrocious service, inedible food

I have been living in Orange County for 19 years and eat out about once a week. I tried this place with a friend a couple weeks ago. The service was atrocious and the food was inedible. We paid the $73 bill for the couple bites required to reach the aforementioned assessment of the food and went elsewhere for some pizza. The best thing I can say is that neither of us got sick. Not recommended.

steak

not good

ElleH photo

ElleH

Irvine, CA

Great food!

My husband and I had dinner here with another friend and all of us really enjoyed it. We sat in the newly opened patio, overlooking the bay. The view was very nice and relaxing, great for any social gathering.

We ordered the trio plate as appetizer and it was delicious! My husband normally doesn’t eat lamb, but he absolutely loved it! It was very juicy and tender. I loved the shrimp tempura because it was not greasy like most tempuras and the shrimp was very soft and tender. The Japanese sauce that came with it had a light wasabi flavor and it was the perfect combination. All of us shared the Gourmet Slider Combination Platter, which included filet mignon, ground angus beef, cheese, grilled chicken, blackened ahi, pork, and crab cake. The filet mignon slider also had sautéed mushrooms in it. All of them tasted good and the presentation was great. My favorites were the crab cake, filet mignon slider, and especially angus beef slider. The onion straws in the angus beef slider was very tasty. It’s very unique, I’ve never been to a restaurant that serves crispy onion straws with their slider. The crab cake slider tasted so juicy and soft that I mistakened it for fish at first. My husband really liked their blackened ahi because of the seasoning. Get the cheese slider if you’re a cheese person because it’s loaded with cheese. The combo platter also came with sweet potato fries, which we all agreed tasted better than Veggie Grill, they’re not too salty or greasy. We also ordered a side of calamari and it was the best calamari I’ve ever had! It was crispy on the outside but soft on the inside and the sauce was superb! It tasted like an exotic Thai dish. I highly recommend their calamari.

Overall, the food was fantastic because you could taste the freshness in the food they serve. Our waiter was really friendly and recommended some of their most popular items on the menu and the specials. The price range seemed reasonable to us. It’s actually very affordable and less expensive than some of the restaurants that I’ve been to in Newport Beach. The ambiance is great, right on the bay, and the interior is beautiful. It’s a really fun place to have lunch or dinner with friends and family.

CALAMARI at 3 Thirty 3 Waterfront

Gourmet Slider Combination Platter

Foodster photo

Foodster

San Diego, CA

One of the absolute BEST RESTAURANTS I have seen!!!

I now drive up from San Diego just to go to this restaurant. I was taken to the restaurant several years ago by one of my O.C. business clients, and have been going back continually at least once a month since.

The interior is warm and inviting with a great view of the water and boats. The atmosphere is ALIVE and feels great with lots of people laughing and having a good time. The bar is long and is set up in such a way that both sides face each other making it fantastic people watching.

Last and most importantly, the food is “THE BEST” I have eaten in the O.C. area, that didn’t cost me the price of my rent. The menu is diverse and has something I want each time I come up because they are always adding “specials”; definitely give it a try if you like heavy appetizers and strong drinks at a fair price!

Mac n' Cheese

RICH, RICH, RICHTHE TASTE IS SOOOO GOOD.

CALAMARI at 3 Thirty 3 Waterfront

CALAMARI

MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE DEEP FRIED VERSIONHAS AN ASIAN SAUCE THAT WORKS REAL WELL.

STEAK AND HALIBUT

BOTH DISHES WE HAD AS ENTREE’S THE LAST TIME WE WERE THERE AND THEY WERE PERFECT. I DON’T EVEN LIKE FISH, BUT I ATE HALF OF MY DATES PLATE AND SHE HAD HALF OF MY STEAK – IT WAS A PERECT MEAL!

8/23/2019

A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried Studio Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I was at the Studio Cafe a few times in the late 70's. It was near the New Port Pier at the time. Are you folks the same restaurant but just at a different location? Please let me know. I have lived in Colorado since 1980. I would love to come to the Stud
Cons
None that I can think of.
Comments
Good food.
7/30/2019

A diner from Colton, CA tried Scotty's Fish Fry Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fish and chips
Cons
Nothing
Comments
Convenient right off the shore
5/22/2019

A diner from US tried Villa Nova.

5/20/2019

A dining patron from US tried Studio Cafe.

4/27/2019

A dining patron from US tried Crocker's The Abundant Table.

4/26/2019

A dining patron from Aliso Viejo, CA tried Wild Fish Seafood Grill and liked it.

4/12/2019

A Cafe food lover from Laguna Niguel, CA tried Cafe Basil.

4/02/2019

A chowhound from Yuba City, CA tried Bobby Mc Gee's Conglomeration (CLOSED), liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Had my 18th birthday there. 1977
3/09/2019

A Burgers food lover from US tried Mariner's Coffee Shop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/02/2019

A diner from Olathe, KS tried Sid's.

American Traditional Outdoor seating
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 02:00AM
Sun,Sat 09:00AM - 02:00AM
Sun,Sat 09:00AM - 02:00PM (Brunch)
NEWPORTLOCAL photo
NEWPORTLOCAL, the Owner, says:
Pacific Coast Highway
From CityGrid:

3 Thirty 3 Waterfront  Restaurant Reviews

3 Thirty 3 Waterfront is located near the cities of Lido Isle, Costa Mesa, Central Coast, Balboa, and Huntingtn Bch.
People found this by searching for: 333 Restaurant Newport Beach, 333 Newport Beach Menu, Waterfront Dining Newport Beach, 3 Thirty 3 Menu, 3 Thirty 3 Waterfront, 3 Thirty 3 Newport, 333 Newport Beach, and Club 333 Newport Beach.