660 Lancaster Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312

30 Main

Cuisine: Contemporary American, Seafood, Spanish

Overall
Pros
"awesome management and staff. "
"Amazing place It's family owned. There was a rude manager Since been fired"
"My family had such a terrible experience at 30 main. The manager was visibly drunk and so rude to the customers. I will never go back there."
Cons
"not much, great evening"
"Management"
Comments
"always something going on there. live music and djs after dinner never bother the dinner crowd."
"There are better places on the mainline don't waste your time and money"
  • 11/19/2013

Miked2 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Miked2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    awesome management and staff.
    Cons
    not much, great evening
  • 4/02/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2015

A Contemporary American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 2/14/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/30/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/10/2013

A dining patron from Syracuse, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Management
    Comments
    There are better places on the mainline don't waste your time and money
  • 8/02/2013

Pros
    Amazing place It's family owned. There was a rude manager Since been fired
  • 6/21/2013

A diner from US tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Marieg photo

Marieg

Exton, PA

We will be back often!

We went to 30 Main after being told that the food was amazing from a few friends. We were not disappointed! I had the seafood Risotto which was the best risotto that I have ever had and the portion was so large I had to get a doggy bag. My husband also loved his filet topped with huge delicious shrimp. The atmosphere is very relaxed and absolutely gorgeous, we will be back often!

seafood Risotto

The best risotto that I have ever had and the portion was so large I had to get a doggy bag

Contemporary American Seafood Spanish

30 Main  Restaurant Reviews

30 Main is located near the cities of Devon Berwyn, Devon, Daylesford, Strafford, and Paoli.
People found this by searching for: 30 Main Restaurant Berwyn, 30 Main Menu, Restaurant Berwyn Pa, 30 Main Berwyn, 30 Main Berwyn Pa Reviews, 30 Main Berwyn Pa, 30 Main, and 30 Main Berwyn Menu.