709 N 35th St
Seattle, WA 98103

35th Street Bistro

Neighborhoods: Fremont
Cuisine: Brunch, Greek, Italian

35th Street Bistro is a Brunch, Greek, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

LittleJu photo

LittleJu

Seattle, WA

A Fresh Start

A fresh Sunday could start from a fresh brunch at 35th Street Bistro.

Knowing that Fremont is always a good neighborhood to explore, I picked 35th Street Bistro, attracted by its intensive menu and positive reviews.

Being a French bistro, it’s very reasonably priced with good portion. So no worries about leaving hungry:)

An insider tip is that all the entrees either come or could substitute with fresh salad, which is only slighted dressed with olive oil. So be sure to ask for fresh salad or fruits, it will delight your whole day!

Smoke Salmon Omelete

Honestly speaking, it’s less tasty than the one in Julia’s Wallingford. I think the smoke salmon is too salty, but i like the fact that they insist using egg white for omelete.

Biscuit

Biscuit covered with one sunny side up egg. It’s a bit dry and creamy but biscuit comes very big.

kobe beef burger

i am not sure if they use the real kobe beef, cos the price would go much higher than this; but according to my frnd, it’s really big and yummy! hehe, that’s all that matters!

tomato photo

tomato

Seattle, WA

Great place, can't wait to go again

Out of all the Dine Around Seattle restaurants this year, this is probably me and my dining buddy’s favorite. Well, it’s his favorite, I would tie it with ART, except the atmosphere at 35th Street Bistro is much nicer.

The decor of the restaurant, as my dining buddy said, makes you feel like you are sitting on a sidewalk table of a French bistro. We sat indoors under a potted tree hung with lights, which we sort of liked. I liked the homey feel of the place, plus we noticed that the entrees were actually not very expensive; this place would have been affordable to us even outside of Dine Around Seattle, and we certainly plan to go back.

The food was quite good. I ordered mussels for appetizer, pork belly for entree, and chocolate bread pudding for dessert. We also had some cheeses afterward, that were not part of Dine Around Seattle. The mussels were good—don’t quite match those at Brasa, but probably better than most other places. My dining partner’s entree was the beet salad, which I had read about. It was quite unusual and artsy, he loved it, I tried some and didn’t like it so much. It wasn’t actually a salad, it was more just cold prepared whole beets on a plate surrounded by artistically arranged dribbles of sauce and little mounds of powdered seasonings to eat the beets with. As for the entrees, they were quite delicious. My buddy’s steak was surprisingly tender and juicy. My pork belly was good also, and prepared well. However, it came on a plate with some turnip-and-mustard-greens-and-sauce arrangement on one side, and a crispy-thin apple chip standing in a small ball of apple flesh on the other, and while each of these things tasted pretty good separately, they didn’t quite go together. I tried eating them together in different combinations with the pork belly, but found it all just tasted best if I finished one part first, then ate the other portion, etc. So while I applaud the effort, I think it didn’t quite work.

However, the chocolate bread pudding—oh my goodness! After I finished it, I immediately wanted to order another one. It was definitely the best dessert I had at Dine Around Seattle, warm and chocolatey, sweet but not too sweet, nice and homey, like something mom would serve you as you sat around the kitchen table.

The server didn’t seem to be completely all there, we ordered dessert at the beginning, and at the end of the meal he asked us what we’d like for dessert. Then he forgot my dining buddy’s drink, twice—the same drink twice. He was almost done with his entree before he received it; he said he was trying to eat his steak ultra slow so that he could have at least a little of the food with his wine. But otherwise, the server was very courteous, and maybe it was just because it was a Sunday night.

All in all, we loved the food here, and the atmosphere, and the price, and we’ll definitely be back.

idunknow photo

idunknow

Bellevue, WA

great food / atmosphere

I had a great night here on Friday – we ate the Scallops and Spinach Gnochi and it was awesome – have the frites (fries) for a starter, even a pre appetizer dish. We had a great Beet Salad to augment the salty fries. It was superb. They use local ingredients – always a plus for me. Organic when possible.

Diver Scallops

nice, rich sauce. angel hair pasta to accompany all gooey and nice below it. warm and good. scallops done moist but seared on the outside – firm. perfect.

Portage Bay Cafe & Catering

Vegetarian in Capitol Hill

Wild Mountain Cafe

Breakfast in Crown Hill

9/07/2021

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried Sunfish in Alki.

9/04/2021

A Mexican food lover from US tried Taqueria Guaymas in Junction.

9/01/2021

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Cactus Restaurant - Alki in Alki.

8/26/2021

A chowhound from Kalamazoo, MI tried Walter's Waffles in Pioneer Square.

8/23/2021

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried Kettells Grocery & Deli in Georgetown and liked it. They liked the food.

8/22/2021

A Seafood food lover from Mount Vernon, WA tried Ibiza Dinner Club in Pioneer Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/19/2021

A food lover from AZ tried Olympic Broiler in Pike Place Market.

7/26/2021

An American food lover from Spokane, WA tried Yard House in Central Business District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/23/2021

A diner from Ho Chi Minh City, 20 tried Olive Garden in Pinehurst.

7/22/2021

A diner from US tried I Love Teriyaki in Fremont.

Ballard Fremont Brunch

Taiwanese in University District

Mee Sum Pastry

Bakeries in Downtown

35th Street Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

35th Street Bistro is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Entree On 35th Street, 35th Street Bistro, 35th Street Bistro Fremont, French Bistro Seattle, Seattle Restaurants Menu $20 Entree, 35 Street Bistro Seattle, and Brunch Fremont Seattle.