4 Rivers Smokehouse

Neighborhoods: Fairview Shores
Cuisine: Barbecue, Lunch, Steak

4 Rivers Smokehouse is a Barbecue, Lunch, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

jognjonny photo

jognjonny

Sanford, FL

Always a line at this place!

This place caught my attention for two reasons. First, I love barbeque. Second, every time I drove past this small place, there was a long line leading up to the order window. It is not a full-service restaurant, but rather a small place where you order at the window, and a few picnic tables outside. Most people take their meals to go. The barbeque was good, but nothing so spectacular that I care to wait in line for 30 minutes to order.

BBQ beef

Tasty and good, but I suppose I was expecting more since the line is always so long at that place. It’s really nothing different than you get at any other BBQ joint around.

August 23, 2013

I've been hearing raves about this place for a while now and finally went yesterday. Food was excellent! I had the brisket with sides of greens, fried pickles and green beans. The brisket was tender, sliced thick with a nice crust…
June 19, 2012

WOW! BEST BBQ I have had in a while! Wish they would open up a location in East Orlando!

Barbecue Outdoor seating Good For Kids
Tips
  • The restaurant sells John Rivers’ barbeque sauce, hats, T-shirts and beer koozies--but it doesn't serve beer or wine.
  • Parking is tight at this restaurant. There's a small lot behind the building, as well as street parking. Beware of angry neighbors who don't want customers parking near their homes.

4 Rivers Smokehouse  Restaurant Reviews

4 Rivers Smokehouse is located near the cities of Aloma, Maitland, and Eatonville.
People found this by searching for: 4 Rivers Smokehouse Menu, 4 Rivers Bbq Nutritional Information, 4 Rivers Barbeque Winter Park, 4 Rivers Smokehouse Nutritional Information, 4 Rivers Restaurant Winter Park Florida, 4 Rivers Menu, 4 Rivers Bbq Winter Park, Do 4 Rivers Bbq Sale Wine, and 4 Rivers Restaurant.