247 Jericho Tpke
New Hyde Park, NY 11040-4516

4 Star Indian Cuisine

Cuisine: Indian, Catering, Lunch

• 3/03/2015

An Indian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/19/2014

ASHARMA photo

ASHARMA

Garden City Park, NY

I went there with my mom and aunt for dinner...

I went there with my mom and aunt for dinner as we always try new places. We ordered paneer tika, tandori chicken and daal..everything was like home. Tandori chicken was very juicy and well done not dry. It was very good food just like home made. The next day we ordered again to see if it is the same quality of food when delivered and to our scarification, it was…. I will love to go out for dinner again

Family-style Punjabi food in New Hyde Park

Had lunch buffet Christmas day at a tiny hole in the wall at 247 Jericho Turnpike, while visiting a friend in hospital at Winthrop University Hospital. I noticed 4 Star Indian Cuisine on the way to the hospital, before it opened at noon — a woman was sweeping near the front door, with two or three little kids running around her.

I’m pretty certain that she’s the head chef, her husband the waiter and proprietor, and the kids were back in the kitchen with Mom the whole day.

When we went back about 2PM for the buffet lunch, there were only four tables set up, with the buffet taking up the other side of the store — 6 or 7 main dishes, all Punjabi standards, plus two desserts, the requisite rice, and some “salad” vegetables. We particularly enjoyed the navrattan korma, the kadi rakurba, and the curried goat, but everything was delicious, in home-made style — not showy, not overheated, just delicious. And with my cup of tea prepared Indian style, thick, with spices, milk and two or three sugars ($2), the two of us stuffed ourselves for less than $18 before tax! Unlike most Indian buffets I’ve eaten at, the naan was included in the basic buffet price, not tacked on.

I can’t wait for an excuse to go back to the neighborhood for dinner!

Indian Catering Dinner

4 Star Indian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

4 Star Indian Cuisine is located near the cities of North New Hyde Park, Garden City P, Stewart Manor, Evansville, and Floral Park.
People found this by searching for: 4 Star Indian Cuisine, 5 Star Indian Menu New Hyde Park, Four Star Indian Cuisine New Hyde Park, 5 Star Indian Cuisine New Hyde Park, 5 Star Indian Restaurant In New Hyde Park, Four Star Indian Cuisine, and 5 Star Indian Cuisine Menu.