7015 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038

7015 Melrose

Neighborhoods: Melrose
Cuisine: American, Sushi

7015 Melrose is a American and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid more than $50.

JudyJJK111 photo

JudyJJK111

Awful Management

Awful management. Saki glass fell apart in my friend’s hand and I cut my hand trying to help.Instead of the manager being diplomatic, he was aggressive, looking for a fight. Started screaming at us that we were trying to frame him then kicked us out. “This isn’t working out between us, let me get your check!” like we were his girlfriend that he was breaking up with. A couple sitting next to us were so appalled his (Matthew’s) behavior and asked for a manager but he was the manager. Then the owner emailed me saying that “in my eyes” that is how I perceived the situation. Management here is a joke and unprofessional. I wouldn’t go back to this place even if I was paid a billion bucks!

sushi

American Hollywood Reservations

7015 Melrose  Restaurant Reviews

7015 Melrose is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: 7015 Melrose Sushi, 7015 Melrose Sushi Reservations, 7015 Melrose Sushi Owner, Tv Masters Melrose Review, 7015 Melrose Review, 7015 Melrose Sushi Menu, and 7015 Melrose.