520 W 75th St

mizzouatheart photo

mizzouatheart

Kansas City, MO

Great Ideas with Average Execution

I really want to like this place but I am usually a bit disappointed with what I order as it sounds much better than it tastes. The wild mushroom pizza lacked flavor, and their beer bread is very light and airy but also lacks in flavor and texture. The chicken gyro is huge but mostly chicken without a lot of seasoning in the sauce. My husband, however, adores their wings and so I often try other things on the menu. The southwestern salad was heavy on the tortilla strips for my taste. However, I want to always offer positive, and so the three dishes I have enjoyed are the vegetarian chili which is surprisingly hearty, the goat cheese salad, and my favorite, the greek chicken salad, which has excellent freshly roasted red peppers and other traditional vegetables in a lemon vinagrette. We often call for takeout and they could really use a quieter place to take those orders as you usually need to repeat yourself at least twice and at least one time they have messed up our order. However, in that case we not only got a replacement order but a $20 gift certificate. So while I have been disappointed a few times, I think I am probably just ordering poorly and we will keep trying!

American Parking Dinner

75th Street Brewery & Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

75th Street Brewery & Kitchen is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: 75th Street Brewery Vegan, 75th Street Brewery Vegan Options, 75th Street Brewery Kitchen Hours, 75th Street Brewery Menu Kansas City, 75th And Wardparkway, 75th St Brewery Menu In Waldo, 75th Street Brewery Menu, Menu 75th Street Brewery, and 75th Street Brewery Grilled Chicken.