95 Gathering Place

Pros
"Every thing was fantastic Everytime I was there The garlic bread and pasta 95 and the house dressing was the best salad dressing that I ever had, I am looking for on how to make it"
  • 1/18/2018

A food lover from Wallingford, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/16/2015

A chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/23/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/07/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

zvg photo

zvg

Meriden, CT

Awful Experience

we went for an occasion, without checking it prior to going. we ordered the 19.95 steak which looked more like a 5.95 steak, beverages for 18 peoples, not including any alcohol, was over $100.00, the fresh vegetables were more like frozen vegetables rationed. Overall it was an AWFUL experience. Not worth a single penny that we paid. The best part actually was the dessert, which was some sort of ice cream thing or another. Very bad experience. I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone. Do not waste your time.

steak ( if that was what it was)

atrocious, thin, sorry looking, and just plain awful

95 Gathering Place  Restaurant Reviews

95 Gathering Place is located near the cities of Wallingford Center and Yalesville.
People found this by searching for: 95 Gathering Place Wallingford Ct, 95 Gathering Place Wallingford Ct Menu, 95 Gathering Wallingford, 95 The Gathering Restaurant, Wallingford, Ct, 95 Gathering Place, 95 Gathering, and 95 Steak Housein Wallingford Ct.