98 Pounds

Cuisine: Sushi, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
January 16, 2011

A good buffet in my opinion

I visited this buffet last month, and contrary to prior reviewers, I had a good experience. We had a coupon, so the buffet was not super expensive. And if you use Upromise, you get credit for visiting this restaurant. I was amazed to find…
June 5, 2010

ANYTHING

Everything you could ever want is on this buffet. I love the cooked chicken and the grilled shrimp. The chocolate cakes are very delicious. You name it they have it, chicken, fish, beef, dessert all for one low price.
May 2, 2010

Charges full price for empty buffet

I invited our friends to try this restaurant and it was awful. It was 65 dollars for the 4 adults which isn't too bad but the buffet was empty the entire time we were there. We sat there from 4:30 to 6:30 on a Saturday night and they…

Sushi Asian

98 Pounds  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/22/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/19/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/29/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/17/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/18/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/20/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 3/15/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/23/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/08/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 10/10/2013 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

98 Pounds is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: 98 Pounds Buffet Menu, 98 Lbs Buffet Coupon, 98 Pounds Buffet Saturday Menu, 98 Pounds Buffet Menu, 98 Pounds, 98 Pounds Buffet Coupon, 98 Pounds Menu, 98 Pound Buffet Coupon, and 98 Pounds Coupon.