786 River St
Haverhill, MA 01832-3612

99 Restaurant

Cuisine: Tex-mex, Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Fast service. "
Cons
"It took an hour to get our food.. it was cold.. burger buns were soggy. when we complained to the manager he did order us fresh food at half price but when I got my shrimp and rice dish it was so spicy I couldn't eat it. I had ordered that same dish be"
Comments
"find another 99 in another city or go to another restaurant.. "
  • 6/13/2018

A Tex-mex food lover from Haverhill, MA tried it.

• 3/27/2017

A Tex-mex chowhound from New Britain, CT tried it and liked it.

• 1/18/2016

A diner from Biddeford, ME tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    find another 99 in another city or go to another restaurant..
  • 9/23/2013

A Tex-mex chowhound from Framingham, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service.
  • 6/01/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2013

A Tex-mex chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/14/2013

A diner from Selkirk, NY tried it.

September 23, 2009

Ninety Nine Restaurant is allergy friendly too!

The 99 is completely family and allergy friendly. Our children have severe allergies and we've had nothing but good experiences there. I would highly recommend. Good food.
August 7, 2008

It's Consistent Solid 99

It's not gourmet fare -- but that's not why we go to the 99. It's consistent, and solid food. Try the spinach salad -- huge and wonderful. There are some hidden jewels on this menu.

Tex-mex Wine Served Delivery
Tips
  • Little ones are well-served, thanks to a lengthy kids menu in which over a dozen meals average around $4 and include a mini ice cream sundae.
  • On most nights, it's wise to take advantage of the restaurant's call-ahead seating option, where diners can put their name on the waiting list before heading over.

99 Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

99 Restaurant is located near the cities of Ward Hill, Bradford, and Groveland.
People found this by searching for: Ninety Nine Menu Haverhill Ma, 99 Restaurant Menu Haverhill Ma, 99 Haverhill Ma Menu, Haverhill 99 Menu, 99 Haverhill Ma Hours, 99 Restaurant Haverhill Ma, and 99 Restaurant Haverhill Menu.