53 W Lancaster Ave
Ardmore, PA 19003-1408

A la Maison Bistro

Cuisine: French, Catering, Cafe

A la Maison Bistro is a French, Catering, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 2/17/2016

A French food lover from Narberth, PA tried it.

karma12 photo

karma12

Ardmore, PA

horrible

I had dinner there last week,and if you had the same experience that I did you would never go back.The only good thing about the bistro was the decor.Everything else was horrid.I was surprised to see that the owner and manager were in the front of the bistro drinking and being loud.That is so unprofessional.The owner must not know alot about owning a business because if she did she would not be so unprofessional as to be eating and drinking in the dining room during business hours,and as far as the manager goes she never came to my table to ask if everything was ok after i complained about my food.I saw my server tell a dark haired young women manager that my food was uneatable,and she did nothing and nor did the owner.What kind of manager lets this go on on their shift?Not one that i would want running my restaurant. My service was OK,but nothing special,my food was not that great.I had the steak and fritz,although it looked very nice on the plate is was not good at all.I had asked for well done and when my meal was brought out my steak was red in the middle and my fritz were soggy and oily.My husband had the salmon,again it looked very nice on the plate,but was lacking in taste.It was so bland and the spinach tasted like it was not fresh.I would like to know where they get their so called fresh produce???I will honestly say that i will not return to this establishment EVER.In my opinion I would not advise anyone to go there if you would like great service and a good meal…

steak and fritz

not done enough,then overdone.my fritz were oily and soggy

Foodie30 photo

Foodie30

Ardmore, PA

Overrated

This place is soo noisy and cheap feeling that the prices piss you off even more. The food is so heavy and unappealing that i’m not recommeding it too anyone. i’m really disappointed with this place, Maybe the manager should stop drinking at the “bar” and ask us how are meal was. I know they don’t care because their busy, but the novelty will run out soon. Oh, i forgot their dessert tart, that actually was good.

bouibaise

LovesToCook photo

LovesToCook

Wynnewood, PA

Stay Away

We had high hopes for this restaurant, since we live near by, and my wife loves French cuisine. After two visits to this establishment, we will not be gong back for a third time. Where do I begin? The receptionist was unfrendly, and was eating and drinking at her station. The wait staff is friendly but not very competent. The food is mediocore at best. The dining area was too noisy for a cozy or romantic evening. The food service from the kitchen is slow, with my entre taking over 45 minutes to arrive. I have had better bread on a Hoagie. My salald was uninspired. For a vegetarian, the menu is extremely limited. On the bright side, my wife did enjoy her main course, bouibaise, which is the “special” on Friday nights. The crepe we had for dessert was OK, but the portion too small. If you want a nice French meal, take the extra 15 minute drive into Center City,

bouibaise

Enjoyable, but we have had better.

6/06/2019

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried Peace A Pizza and didn't like it.

10/13/2018

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried IHOP, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2018

A Chinese food lover from Wynnewood, PA tried Chung Sing Restaurant.

4/11/2018

A dining patron from Wynnewood, PA tried Jeanie's Deli.

4/02/2018

A Sandwiches chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Jeanie's Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Jessica, who works the front counter, is friendly and knowledgeable - really a super star.
Cons
Often the servers have no idea which customer gets what order. They wander over around looking lost and confused.
Comments
Over all, Jeannie's is my favorite go to for a casual bite to eat. They make their soup and chili fresh each day. The breakfast platters (especially the omlets) are quite good. And Jessica holds the place together and has super customer service skills! E
12/19/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Ardmore, PA tried Felicia's Brick Oven Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/03/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Chung Sing Restaurant.

11/01/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried Rittenhouse Deli and liked it. They liked the food.

9/27/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Broomall, PA tried Jeanie's Deli.

9/16/2017

A diner from Havertown, PA tried Rittenhouse Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great chicken salad
Cons
None
French Dinner Online Reservations

A la Maison Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

A la Maison Bistro is located near the cities of Lower Merion, Haverford, Wynnewood, Cardiff By The Sea, and Narberth.
People found this by searching for: French Restaurant Ardmore Pa, French Restaurant In Ardmore, Ardmore French Restaurant, A La Maison Bistro Ardmore Pa, A La Maison Ardmore Pa, French Restaurant Ardmore, Bistro Ala Fritz, and A La Maison Ardmore.