A Taste Of Italy Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Kid's Menu, Subs

• 4/18/2015

An Italian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 1/12/2015

An Italian chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/01/2013

A dining patron from Sheffield, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

My Go To Place for Great Italian Food

I love this humble and modest Italian restaurant! I bought a lot of food from them for my husband’s 50th birthday party. It’s so reasonable, and everyone raves about the food. It’s a secret that Albuquerque needs to know about. I live on the west side of Albuquerque and I wish they would open a place over here.

Italian Kid's Menu Subs

A Taste Of Italy Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

A Taste Of Italy Restaurant is located near the cities of Old Town, University Of New Mexico, and Unm.
People found this by searching for: A Taste Of Italy Restaurant Albuquerque, Taste Of Italy Albuquerque, Taste Of Italy Albuquerque Menu, A Taste Of Italy Albuquerque Nm, Little Italy Albuquerque, A Taste Of Italy Deli Albuquerque, A Taste Of Italy Albuquerque, and A Taste Of Italy Albuquerque Menu.