A Taste Of Italy Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Kid's Menu, Subs

My Go To Place for Great Italian Food

I love this humble and modest Italian restaurant! I bought a lot of food from them for my husband’s 50th birthday party. It’s so reasonable, and everyone raves about the food. It’s a secret that Albuquerque needs to know about. I live on the west side of Albuquerque and I wish they would open a place over here.

June 9, 2011

going back

i used to get 6 foot long subs here for my daughters birthday parties. that was 7 years ago. i need a good value for a catering deal and am going to give them a try again. don't forget the oil and vinegar. ps only $54, i think that's…
June 21, 2006

Easy, friendly place

A very family friendly place. Inexpensive, good, basic food. Also good to drive-thru and take home.

Italian Kid's Menu Subs

A Taste Of Italy Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/18/2015 A diner from WA tried it.

• 1/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/01/2013 A diner from Florence, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

A Taste Of Italy Restaurant is located near the cities of Old Town, University Of New Mexico, and Unm.
People found this by searching for: A Taste Of Italy Albuquerque Nm, A Taste Of Italy Albuquerque Menu, Little Italy Albuquerque, Taste Of Italy Albuquerque Menu, A Taste Of Italy Restaurant Albuquerque, A Taste Of Italy Albuquerque, A Taste Of Italy Deli Albuquerque, and Taste Of Italy Albuquerque.