203 South St
Hollister, CA 95023

A & W Family Restaurant

Cuisine: Burgers, Fastfood Burger, Traditional

Pros
"J"
Cons
"T"
  • 3/06/2015

A Burgers food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2013

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/24/2013

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    J
    Cons
    T
TexKamaka photo

TexKamaka

Morgan Hill, CA

Owner treats Young People with no empathy

Mr. Daya: Owner of A and W in Hollister

Please be advised that A&W restaurant owes me the sum of $250.00 because You had a 17yr old Girl you hired buy black work pants and black works shoes for the sum of one hundred and twenty five dollars, and you FIRED her after only three days of working. Mr, Daya knew it was the young woman s fist Job and you MR DAYA did not give The young lady a fair chance. When the young Lady ask Mr. Daya to pay the money She spent out of her own pocket for an A&W work uniform, Mr. Daya said, I do not do that and she can use the Uniform some place else and that I do it all the time and I can not pay. Then I let Mr. Daya know I was going to take him to small claims court. He did not have any concern and ended the conversion on a pleasant note.

The A&W Owner of Hollister California Mr Daya has become very egocentric and has no empathy for good young people.

I hope someone who reads this ca contact the CEO of A & W..Paul F.B. Hollands, President and CEO..

Love the Root Beer, but we do not need a Owner of a A&W breaking the hearts and spirit of good young People.

and Yes we are taking Mr.Daya to small claims court..

As Americans we need to stand up to Business owners like Mr. Daya who has a god syndrome a diabolical god syndrome who has no empathy for young people who need a chance. not a three day chance; a three day chance is nothing but malice.

everything I wrote I believe.

Burgers Fastfood Burger Parking

A & W Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

A & W Family Restaurant is located near the cities of San Benito County.
People found this by searching for: A&W Hollister, A&W Restaurant Menu Prices In Hollister, Ca, A&W, A&W Resture.Com, A And W Resturent Hollistet, Who Owns A And W Restaurant In Hollister California, and A&W Hollister Ca.