Suite 1542-6551 No. 3 Rd

A&W Restaurants

Neighborhoods: City Centre
Cuisine: Burgers

• 4/10/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

comixphreak photo

comixphreak

Richmond, BC

Great Root Beer and Burgers—A&W Richmond Centre

I have always loved eating at the A&W. It has always been about the root beer for me especially the root beer float. That has always been the staple whenever I venture to any A&W. The one in Richmond Centre is very convenient to where I live and the shopping activity at the mall.

I do usually make a meal out of my trips to A&W with a burger, fries and drink combo. The Mozza Burger is the way to go, though I do had ego admit that I sometimes indulge with a Double Mozza Burger. But I’m also a sucker for the Cheddar Bacon Uncle Burger. I really like adding bacon to my burgers when I can and if I’m in the mood.

Once in a while I will go for the Chubby Chicken Strips or the Chubby Chicken Burger. While I am a big fan of chicken, there are other places I would rather a get a chicken burger. I’m here for the beef.

If possible always get your root beer served in a mug. It just helps bring out the flavour so much more than in a paper cup. Plus it looks classy like it was back in the old days.

A&W has been around for a long time and is still going strong. There is a good following every time I’m in Richmond Centre so I know that generations still enjoy the food. The secret is really the root beer.

Burgers

A&W Restaurants  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Does A&W Have Msg, A&W Burgers And Msg, A And W Richmond, Do A&W Hamburgers Have Msg, Does A&W Use Msg, A&W Msg, Menu A & W Richmond Centre Mall, and A & W Restaurants Msg Content.