Aashiyana Fine Indian Cuisine

Cuisine: Indian

Overall
Pros
"Extremely clean and pleasant "
Comments
"I was referred by a very respectable anthropologist, who is a long time customer. I had never tried Indian food before, and to my surprise ,it was a taste I had longed for. The restaurant is well taken care of. There is not a stain on any of the glass. Th"
Readingresident photo

Readingresident

Reading, PA

Good Indian Food

I LOVE the samosas at this place. The atmosphere is pleasant and the food quite tasty. The only downside is that the service can be a bit slow.

September 21, 2012

Worth a trip

Always good food. Staff can be annoying at times. Service usually good, sometimes slow. BYOB is appreciated.
July 22, 2012

Good Luck

i have been a customer for years,even when they were at their old location and let me tell you that,not only has the service been in decline the last few years, but the prices have risen incredibly and the food is simply not close to…
January 2, 2012

Hopeless and Pathetic Place

Hopeless restaurant I have ever been to. They spoiled our 2012-New year eve. Food : - Buffet was all stale and stinky.No options of Indian vegetarian in buffet. We ordered paneer entree and it was all bitter and sour with no taste.The…

Indian Takeout Good for groups

Aashiyana Fine Indian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/14/2015 A diner from Bernville, PA tried it and liked it.

• 8/14/2015 A diner from Kirkwood, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Extremely clean and pleasant
    Comments
  • 5/17/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/29/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/30/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2013 A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it.

Aashiyana Fine Indian Cuisine is located near the cities of West Reading, Mount Penn, Wyomissing, Mt Penn, and Wyomissing Hills.
People found this by searching for: Aashiyana Fine Indian Cuisine, Aashiyana Indian Cuisine Reading, Pa, Ashiana Indian Restaurant Reading Pa, Aashiyana Restaurant In Reading Pa, Aashiyana Indian Cuisine, Ashiana Restaurant Reading Pa, Aashiyana Reading Pa, Ashiana Indian Cuisine Reading Pa, and Aashiyana Indian Restaurant Wyomissing Pa.