Aashiyana Fine Indian Cuisine

Cuisine: Indian

Overall
Pros
"Extremely clean and pleasant "
Comments
"I was referred by a very respectable anthropologist, who is a long time customer. I had never tried Indian food before, and to my surprise ,it was a taste I had longed for. The restaurant is well taken care of. There is not a stain on any of the glass. Th"
  • 9/14/2015

An Indian food lover from Bernville, PA tried it and liked it.

• 8/14/2015

A diner from Kirkwood, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Extremely clean and pleasant
    Comments
  • 5/17/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/29/2014

An Indian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/30/2013

• 8/22/2013

An Indian food lover from Silver Spring, MD tried it.

Readingresident photo

Readingresident

Reading, PA

Good Indian Food

I LOVE the samosas at this place. The atmosphere is pleasant and the food quite tasty. The only downside is that the service can be a bit slow.

Indian Takeout Good for groups

Aashiyana Fine Indian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Aashiyana Fine Indian Cuisine is located near the cities of West Reading, Mount Penn, Wyomissing, Mt Penn, and Wyomissing Hills.
People found this by searching for: Aashiyana Reading Pa, Aashiyana Indian Cuisine, Ashiana Restaurant Reading Pa, Aashiyana Indian Restaurant Wyomissing Pa, Ashiana Indian Restaurant Reading Pa, Aashiyana Indian Cuisine Reading, Pa, Ashiana Indian Cuisine Reading Pa, Aashiyana Fine Indian Cuisine, and Aashiyana Restaurant In Reading Pa.