3815 Sw Murray Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005-2317

Abhiruchi South North Indian

Neighborhoods: Cooper Mountain - Aloha North
Cuisine: Indian, Sweet Stuff, Vegetarian

Abhiruchi South North Indian is a Indian, Sweet Stuff, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Spazz photo

Spazz

Hillsboro, OR

Pretty Good Indian Place for Being Next to K-Mart

Date Visited: Monday September 28, 2009 (Dinner)

I’ve driven by Abhiruchi a number of times, but never stepped foot inside until this night. We had gone to Kmart to seek out Halloween costumes and walked down to the restaurant. After a quick look at the menu, we decided to go in and eat.

The restaurant wasn’t unlike other Indian restaurants I’ve been in. We were seated and given our menus. We inquired about the vegan items. Unfortunately, the waitress was not familiar with veganism, so she called someone else over. I don’t know if he’s the owner, chef, both, or otherwise, but it seems he might have been asked this question before. He immediately told us that they could make items vegan, but they already had a number of options.

My dish, however, was not hot and I think she would have preferred it to mine. Since he enjoyed the restaurant and we thought the knowledgeable man was extremely personable and helpful, I would say we’ll go back again. There is an Buy one, get one 50% off Abhiruchi coupon in the free paper just a short walk from the restaurant and there will probably always be a coupon available, so that’s also an added bonus.

Aloo Gobi

My fiance went with the Aloo Gobi and a root beer. Not a great combination, but she wanted soda. Anyway, I got a lentil dish with a hot tea. Our waitress forgot our drinks and after a while, we signaled over to a waiter and asked if we could get our drinks. Not long after, our meals arrived.

I wish I had known the Aloo Gobi was going to be spicy. While I do know Indian dishes are spicy, the servers usually ask what level of spice you want or you get a pretty mild spice. This was not mild and I feared my fiance’s stomach would pay dearly for it.

Indian Sweet Stuff Vegetarian

Abhiruchi South North Indian  Restaurant Reviews

Abhiruchi South North Indian is located near the cities of Cedar Hills, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Mill, Beaverton Hillsboro, and Garden Home Whitford.
People found this by searching for: Abhiruchi Restaurant Coupon Beaverton, Or, Indian Next To.K.Mart In Beaverton, Abhiruchi Groupon, Abhiruchi Menu, Abhiruchi Beaverton Coupons, Abhiruchi Restaurant Coupons, Abhiruchi Beaverton Coupon, Groupon Abhiruchi, and Abhiruchi Coupon.