Absolutely Mario

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Gluten Free

Overall
  • 2/28/2017

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2015

A Catering chowhound from Bellmore, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2015

A Catering food lover from West Babylon, NY tried it.

• 4/23/2015

A Catering food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/03/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/29/2014

A Catering food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

October 5, 2011

Mario is the greatest

The way I actually heard about this place was from one of my good freinds thats a "foody". So I took his word and took my wife with. As soon as I walk thru the door a man came up and greeted us. He shook my hand and gave my wife a kiss(on…
October 13, 2010

disappointed

we were the first table in. five of us got our dinner. two had to be sent back to he heated. the came back and the six person still did not have his dinner. Adrressed the owner, he went back to kitchen still took antoher 15 min. we…
September 9, 2009

Absolutely Mario is PHENOMINAL!

Absolutely the very highest quality service. Don't remember the last time I was at a restuarant when the staff was so incredibly nice. Not to mention the food. It was incredible. Every restaurant should be like Absolutely Marios. It…

5/23/2017

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried J and W Southwind Deli.

5/04/2017

A Thai food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Tiny Thai, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/02/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Wilton, CT tried Ed Young's Chinese & Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/04/2017

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Turnpike Terrace Diner Restaurant.

3/03/2017

A Chinese food lover from Mahwah, NJ tried Golden China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
the food is very good . in this area there are not many Chinese food places to choose from . I go here every time I want Chinese food . The other places that are in Farmingdale aren't all that good .
2/28/2017

A dining patron from Long Beach, NY tried Tiny Thai and liked it.

2/28/2017

A Catering food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Absolutely Mario, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/25/2017

An American food lover from Farmingdale, NY tried Palmers American Grille.

2/24/2017

An Italian food lover from Sag Harbor, NY tried Trento Italian American Fusion, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/22/2017

A diner from Hastings On Hudson, NY tried Palmers American Grille.

Kid Friendly Catering Dinner

Absolutely Mario  Restaurant Reviews

Absolutely Mario is located near the cities of S Farmingdale, South Farmingdale, Old Bethpage, Bethpage, and Plainedge.
People found this by searching for: Absolutely Mario Restaurant Farmingdale Ny, Absolutely Marios, Absolutely Mario Restaurant, Absolutely Mario Menu, Absolutely Marios Menu, Absolutely Marios Restaurant Menu, Absolute Mario's Farmingdale Ny, and Absolutely Mario's Menu.