Acacia

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

December 17, 2009

Acacia is Lacking

I took my girlfriend there for our 3 year anniversary and was not impressed. Food presentation was good, taste was mediocre, and service was abysmal. The waitress came to the table about once every 45 minutes (we were there for 3 hours)…
November 22, 2008

Love it!

My roommate works with the owner for webdesign and he is really nice. The food is great and I love the location and feel of the establishment! I would go back in a heartbeat!
November 21, 2008

Great Food!

The food here is amazing. If you haven't tried this place give it a chance and dine here. I'm sure you will keep going back. I can't even choose a favorite. I love it all, especially the dessert.

4/18/2018

A dining patron from US tried Crabapples N. Y. Deli in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/18/2018

A Grill chowhound from US tried Ground Round Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/16/2018

A diner from Martinsburg, WV tried Liberty Road Seafood.

4/09/2018

A diner from Frederick, MD tried Rocky's New York Pizza in Amber Meadows.

4/09/2018

A diner from Germantown, MD tried Avery's Maryland Grill.

3/27/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Gaithersburg, MD tried Lucky House.

3/27/2018

A diner from Washington, DC tried Glory Days Grill.

3/19/2018

An American chowhound from Houston, TX tried Ruby Tuesday in Willowbrook.

3/19/2018

A chowhound from US tried Dan-Dee Motel & Country Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/09/2018

A diner from Frederick, MD tried Owl's Club Restaurant in Carrollton.

American Good for groups Lunch

Acacia  Restaurant Reviews

Acacia is located near the cities of Urbana and Ballenger Creek.
People found this by searching for: Acacia, N Market St, Frederick, Md, Acacia Restaurant Owners Frecerick, Acacia Restaurant Frederick Maryland, Acacia Downtown, Acacia Frederick, Acacia Restaurant Frederick, and Acasia Down Town.