Acapulco

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, Diner

Acapulco is a Mexican, Tex-mex, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 3/20/2015

A Mexican food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

ry225205 photo

ry225205

Milford, OH

Great Food, Horrible Waitress

I wanted to write this review so that i could try and get ahold of the owners of the Acapulco mexican restaurant. If anyone knows how i can do this please let me know. I tried calling but noone would give me any contact info. This lady was far beyond rude. she threatened my life and got physical while i was holding my son. I want to contact the owners before i take this any further. thanks

Super fajita

The Food was great, I really enjoy the food. They have huge portions for reasonable prices.

Mexican Tex-mex Diner

Acapulco  Restaurant Reviews

Acapulco is located near the cities of Terrace Park, Camp Dennison, Day Heights, Miamiville, and The Village Of Indian Hill.
People found this by searching for: Acapulco Milford Ohio, Acapulco Restaurant Milford Ohio, Acapulco Mexican Restaurant Milford Oh, Acapulco Restaurant Milford, Acapulco Milford, Acapulco Restaurant Milford Ohio Menu, Acapulco Milford Ohio Menu, and Acapulco Mexican Restaurant Milford Ohio.