Acapulco

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, Diner

Acapulco is a Mexican, Tex-mex, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 3/20/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

ry225205 photo

ry225205

Milford, OH

Great Food, Horrible Waitress

I wanted to write this review so that i could try and get ahold of the owners of the Acapulco mexican restaurant. If anyone knows how i can do this please let me know. I tried calling but noone would give me any contact info. This lady was far beyond rude. she threatened my life and got physical while i was holding my son. I want to contact the owners before i take this any further. thanks

Super fajita

The Food was great, I really enjoy the food. They have huge portions for reasonable prices.

June 26, 2015

Over a 1 1/2 hour wait for food when others were served, paid, and left before we got our food. The management didn't even apologize!
December 8, 2010

Great Food horrible waitress

wanted to write this review so that i could try and get ahold of the owners of the Acapulco mexican restaurant. If anyone knows how i can do this please let me know. I tried calling but noone would give me any contact info. This lady was…

6/06/2017

A food lover from Milford, OH tried Number 1 Kitchen.

5/25/2017

A diner from Milford, OH tried Number 1 Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/28/2017

A chowhound from Goshen, OH tried Number 1 Kitchen and liked it.

5/23/2017

A diner from US tried Berryman's Tastee Treat.

5/08/2017

A Burgers food lover from VA tried Rally's.

4/30/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Cazadores Mexican Restaurant & Bar, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/26/2017

A diner from Milford, OH tried Number 1 Kitchen.

4/22/2017

An American chowhound from Atkins, AR tried Bite.

4/20/2017

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Number 1 Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
Nothing
4/08/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried Padrinos.

Mexican Tex-mex Diner

Acapulco  Restaurant Reviews

Acapulco is located near the cities of Terrace Park, Camp Dennison, Day Heights, Miamiville, and The Village Of Indian Hill.
People found this by searching for: Acapulco Mexican Restaurant Milford Ohio, Acapulco Mexican Restaurant Milford Oh, Acapulco Milford Ohio Menu, Acapulco Milford, Acapulco Restaurant Milford Ohio Menu, Acapulco Restaurant Milford, Acapulco Restaurant Milford Ohio, and Acapulco Milford Ohio.