Acapulco

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, Diner

Acapulco is a Mexican, Tex-mex, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 3/20/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

ry225205 photo

ry225205

Milford, OH

Great Food, Horrible Waitress

I wanted to write this review so that i could try and get ahold of the owners of the Acapulco mexican restaurant. If anyone knows how i can do this please let me know. I tried calling but noone would give me any contact info. This lady was far beyond rude. she threatened my life and got physical while i was holding my son. I want to contact the owners before i take this any further. thanks

Super fajita

The Food was great, I really enjoy the food. They have huge portions for reasonable prices.

June 26, 2015

Over a 1 1/2 hour wait for food when others were served, paid, and left before we got our food. The management didn't even apologize!
December 8, 2010

Great Food horrible waitress

wanted to write this review so that i could try and get ahold of the owners of the Acapulco mexican restaurant. If anyone knows how i can do this please let me know. I tried calling but noone would give me any contact info. This lady was…

10/14/2017

A chowhound from Milford, OH tried Number 1 Kitchen and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/14/2017

A diner from US tried Number 1 Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A food lover from Milford, OH tried Number 1 Kitchen and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Amelia, OH tried Bite, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
byob bottle.
10/08/2017

A dining patron from Milford, OH tried Number 1 Kitchen.

10/01/2017

A diner from Atkins, AR tried Number 1 Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/30/2017

A food lover from Milford, OH tried Number 1 Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/29/2017

A food lover from US tried Number 1 Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/25/2017

A diner from Milford, OH tried Number 1 Kitchen.

9/23/2017

A food lover from US tried Number 1 Kitchen.

Mexican Tex-mex Diner

Acapulco  Restaurant Reviews

Acapulco is located near the cities of Terrace Park, Camp Dennison, Day Heights, Miamiville, and The Village Of Indian Hill.
People found this by searching for: Acapulco Milford, Acapulco Restaurant Milford Ohio, Acapulco Restaurant Milford, Acapulco Milford Ohio, Acapulco Restaurant Milford Ohio Menu, Acapulco Milford Ohio Menu, Acapulco Mexican Restaurant Milford Oh, and Acapulco Mexican Restaurant Milford Ohio.