Acme Food & Beverage

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Eclectic

March 23, 2012

One of my favorite spots in Carrboro

Overall, I have a good impression of Acme and have enjoyed my dining experiences there. Contrary to many of the reviews here, I have never experienced rude service and have found the wait staff to be generally pleasant and always polite.…
November 18, 2011

great food and service - local treats

Love the fact they have different menu options then you normally would find and they have some nice local ingredients that make it that much better. Only slight knock is I wish it was a litlte cheaper so I could go more often!
August 5, 2011

Excellent local food

I am surprised to see the reviews below. My wife and I have gone on several occasions and found the food and atmosphere terrific. I also appreciate their using local farmers for many of their ingredients. I would highly recommend it!

American Takeout Gluten Free
  • Get hooked up with the special events by signing up for the email newsletter. These events aren't open to the public.
  • Saturday nights during summer, crowds are small and produce is at its best--the perfect time to check out the chef's specials.
  • Call ahead and ask for a tasting menu. The chef will create five very cool small dishes just for you--dishes that aren't even on the menu.
Mon-Sat 05:30PM - 10:00PM
Sun 10:00AM - 02:00PM
Sun 05:30PM - 10:00PM

Acme Food & Beverage  Restaurant Reviews

Acme Food & Beverage is located near the cities of Chapel Hill.
People found this by searching for: Acme Chapel Hill Prices, Acme Food And Beverage Carrboro, Acme Carrboro Menu, Acme Carrboro Menu Prices, "Acme Carrboro Menu Prices", Acme Chapel Hill Menu Prices, Acme Restaurant Carrboro Prices, Acme Grill Chapel Hill, and Acme Grill Carrboro.