- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Ad Hoc
These dishes from the Ad Hoc menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Roast Pork ()
- Ad Hoc is renowned Chef Thomas Keller's third restaurant venture in Yountville.
- Ad Hoc is a Latin phrase meaning "for this purpose."
- The small, accessible wine list represents about 11 countries, meant to evoke the bottle's origins. Think dry, minerally Sancerre from the Loire Valley or a rich, juicy Zinfandel from Sonoma County.
- The menu changes nightly so prepare to put yourself in the hands of the chef. (Or at the very least, call day-of to find out what's for dinner.)
- Don't like surprises? Sign up for the restaurant's daily menu email and you'll know what's for dinner before making your reservation. (www.adhocrestaurant.com)
- The menu changes nightly at this eatery so prepare to put yourself in the hands of the chef.
Wants to Try Ad Hoc (7)
9/04/2015 A diner from Napa, CA tried it.