Diner Survey Results 1 response
- 17 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- Pastry chef Jack Fisher's pedigree includes stints at Nine-Ten and Region, and sommelier Jesse Rodriguez used to run the wine program at French Laundry.
- See where chef William Bradley likes to eat out around town.
- A 2,500-bottle custom-designed wine cellar showcases top vintners of Bordeaux, Champagne, Burgundy and the Rhone Valley, plus South African and California selections. An extensive by-the-glass list is also available.
- Larger private parties may book the chef's table or the separate private dining room.
Link to Addison at The Grand Del Mar Resort
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
6/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Nice atmosphere, great food and excellent service