Adelphia Pizza

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Italian pizza

Overall
Pros
"Food"
Cons
"Wings"
BAD_ADELPHIA photo

BAD_ADELPHIA

Sicklerville, NJ

How bad adelphia's is

I would never ever in my whole entire life recomend anyone to eat at adelphias. I ordered a stromboli for delivery they told me it will be 30-45 minutes. so they delivered it in about 20 minutes and when we started eating it the dough was raw. They tried to tell me it was cheese. I can never eat here after this experience if this is bad there are many other things to.

stomboli

August 22, 2009

Good salads

I eat here once in a while when I am at work. I usually order the salads, and they are really good. Not a big enough place to eat in really, I always get take out. They do deliver. Prices are reasonable.
August 21, 2009

Little but good

Little pizza place, mostly for takeout, but there are a few tables inside. Good garlic knots, variety of pizza and salads. Quick service and they deliver.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Italian Delivery Pizza

Adelphia Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/26/2016 A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it.

• 2/15/2016 A diner from Riverside, NJ tried it.

• 12/01/2015 A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it.

• 6/06/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/12/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/20/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/07/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Adelphia Pizza is located near the cities of Erial, Erail, and Williamstown.
People found this by searching for: Adelphia Pizza Sicklerville Nj, Adelphia Pizza Menu, Adelphia Pizza Sicklerville Nj Menu, Adelphia's Pizza Menu, Adelphia Pizza, Adelphia Pizza Sicklerville Menu, and Adelphia's Pizza.