1750 Clements Bridge Rd
Deptford, NJ 08096

Adelphia Restaurant

Cuisine: Greek, American, Breakfast

Adelphia Restaurant is a Greek, American, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent and attentive service Prompt service presentation food served hot new ambience attention to detail modern clean crisp decore"
"Everything..."
"Went on Father's Day with Dad and my brothers. We were seated quickly and the server took our order and the food came out fairly quick. The food itself was very good, I had shrimp and chicken parm."
"Pleasant atmosphere going here for 25 years it's the best"
Cons
"The glass were dirty but the server got us clean glasses. "
Comments
"I really like this place. "
  • 4/28/2021

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    None very disrespectful staff
    Cons
    Nasty disrespectful girls up front must have changed need to fire them
    Comments
    Called about an issue and the girl screamed and me and my husband and hung up on me
  • 2/17/2021

A Greek food lover from Somerdale, NJ tried it.

• 1/08/2021

A Greek chowhound from Long Branch, NJ tried it.

• 2/02/2020

A Greek chowhound from Sicklerville, NJ tried it.

• 2/02/2020

A Greek chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 1/23/2020

A Greek food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2020

A dining patron from Bridgeton, NJ tried it.

• 12/03/2019

A dining patron from Thorofare, NJ tried it.

• 4/04/2019

A Greek chowhound from Clementon, NJ tried it.

• 3/17/2019

A diner from Pipersville, PA tried it.

Pen69 photo

Pen69

Philadelphia, PA

Customer service

Horrible disrespectful staff when they don’t get the order right they scream at you and refuse to hear what you have to say never will I eat there again I will tell my friends and family about this disgusting experience

Eleni photo

Eleni

Cherry Hill, NJ

Adelphia is Amazing!

I can’t say enough about this restaurant/night club. I have never had a bad experience in all the years that I have eaten there. The food is amazing and the menu is always being updated with new items.
If you are looking to book an event, I highly recommend Adelphia. The weddings are spectacular from presentation to the food itself!

Adelphia Owner treated us like crap!!

Reply |Candace Cramutola-Little to me

show details 9:44 PM (3 minutes ago)

We have eaten at Adelphia numerous times before, & were always pleased with the food. Tonight we decided to use our entertainment guide coupon. We looked at their menu, & noticed that we were able to use the coupon on the dinner specials, because it was not a Saturday after 5 p.m., a holiday, or an early bird special. We also noticed the reverse side of the special menu had “dinner for two” specials that specified that we could not use the coupon. So we opted to choose from the other side. There was a line that said to please notify your server ahead of time, which we did.
The beginning of the night started out rocky. It took 20 minutes for a waiter to acknowledge that we were there, after we went up to the hostess stand to ask if someone could please let a server know that we were sitting there. Finally someone comes out, the meals come out fine, and everything tastes good.
At the end of the meal, we give our server the coupon. He brings back the check, & we notice that he forgot to take off the coupon.
It gets brought to the server’s attention, but he informs us that the manager/owner says we could not use the coupon because we ate off of the specials menu.
We said to the server that we notified you ahead of ordering that we intended to use this entertainment guide coupon, and you did not notify us of any problems. We pointed out on the specials menu that we were within the parameters of being able to use the coupon, including letting the server know ahead of time about the coupon.
We asked to speak to the manager/owner, who basically from across the room stated that there was nothing he could do, refused to come speak to us, and disappeared in back of the restaurant.
We paid the full price of the check and tore the coupon up, because the Adelphia will never get one penny more from us. We will also spread the word to all of our friends and family, who are local as well. This includes a future 60th birthday party for my mother-in-law. We have never been treated this poorly at a restaurant

chicken chesepeak

good

4/28/2021

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Adelphia Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
None very disrespectful staff
Cons
Nasty disrespectful girls up front must have changed need to fire them
3/04/2021

A diner from Sewell, NJ tried Olive Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/17/2021

A Greek chowhound from Somerdale, NJ tried Adelphia Restaurant.

2/14/2021

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches chowhound from Mount Royal, NJ tried Olive Garden.

1/13/2021

A Burgers food lover from US tried Friendly's and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

1/08/2021

A dining patron from Long Branch, NJ tried Adelphia Restaurant.

10/03/2020

An American food lover from Williamstown, NJ tried Old Country Buffet and liked it.

8/14/2020

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches food lover from Trenton, NJ tried Olive Garden.

6/01/2020

A dining patron from Rahway, NJ tried Five Points Diner and liked it.

5/08/2020

A Southern Italian chowhound from Woodstown, NJ tried Filomena's Cucina Italiana.

Greek American Breakfast

Adelphia Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Adelphia Restaurant is located near the cities of Woodbury, West Deptford Township, Woodbury Heights, Deptford Township, and Thorofare.
People found this by searching for: Adelphia Restaurant, Adelphi Restaurant Deptford Nj, Adelphia's Deptford Nj, Adelphia's Restaurant, Adelphia Deptford Nj, Adelphia Deptford Nj Coupons, and Adelphia's Night Club.