Adobe In & Out

Cuisine: Mexican

Adobe In & Out is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"This has become my favorite place to eat!!! I will go there any chance I can get!!! Their chicken is soooo awesome! "
KKS1428 photo

KKS1428

Hudsonville, MI

horrible service

I go throught the drive thru for convience… I was so excited to be on that side of town for an apt on my lunch break so I could stop at Adobe, So I order the same thing I always have and get back to work just in time! open my so called lunch Supreme Chips and Cheese with Beef… NOPE! chips and cheese with NO beef? C’mon ppl and you wonder why there are steriotypes aginst drivethru workers!

Supreme Chips and Chees W/Beef

Not what I had ordered!

Mexican Takeout Delivery
Sun-Sat 10:30AM - 12:00AM

Adobe In & Out  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/26/2016 A diner from Lansing, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/22/2015 A diner from Spring Lake, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/03/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 1/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2013 A diner from Plymouth, MI tried it.

Adobe In & Out is located near the cities of Jenison and Wyoming.
People found this by searching for: Adobe Mexican Restaurant, Adobe Restaurant Grandville Mi, Adobe Grandville, Adobe In And Out, Adobe In And Out Menu, Adobe In And Out Grandville, Adobe In Grandville Mi, and Adobe Grandville Mi.