1610 N Wells St
Chicago, IL 60614

Adobo Grill

Neighborhoods: Near North Side
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Private Parties

Adobo Grill is a Mexican, Lunch, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

hk123j photo

hk123j

Chicago, IL

Average

The food here is ok but I think they are better known for their drinks. I had the chicken with mole sauce but it wasn’t too spectacular but their fresh guac was fabulous.

It was a little too loud in the restaurant and the service was minimal. This place is just average on my scale for Mexican food.

Fresh Guacamole

The guacamole is prepared right at your table and it is so fresh and so good. You just have to tell the server what level of spiciness you want.

emunn photo

emunn

Chicago, IL

The next day after I ate here I couldn't remember what I ...

The next day after I ate here I couldn’t remember what I ordered. I don’t think Mexican cuisine and I get along to well. Nothing wowed me, not even the guacamole made right at your table. It’s pretty expensive for a small amount that doesn’t taste all that different than my Polish mom’s homemade version.

Mexican Old Town Reservations
Sun 12:00PM - 09:30PM
Mon-Thu 05:30PM - 10:00PM
Fri 05:30PM - 11:30PM
Sat 12:00PM - 11:30PM

Adobo Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Adobo Grill is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Adobo Grill Chicago Menu, Adobo Grill Carryout Menu, Adobe North And Wells, Adobo Grill Restaurant, Adobo Grill Carry Out Chicago, Adobo Grill Reviews, 1610 N Wells Chicago, Adobe Grill 1610 W.Wells, Chicago, and Adobo On Wells Chicago.