2005 W Division St
Chicago, IL 60622

Adobo Grill

Neighborhoods: Wicker Park
Cuisine: Mexican, Pub Food, Catering

Adobo Grill is a Mexican, Pub Food, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Moonbm27 photo

Moonbm27

Chicago, IL

The best chocolate ice cream in the city is here!

OK I am not kidding, the best chocolate ice cream is at Adobo grill! They make it themselves and the consistency of this ice cream is not quite like regular ice cream – in fact it has more of a creamy base much like gelato with little ice chunks scattered around and it totally melts in your mouth. We sat outside in the front patio area and our service was excellent. I had a great experience at Adobo!

"Ceviches" - Tuna

We wanted to try all the of the ceviches – they were all seasoned and marinated in different sauce – nice and very refreshing – the tuna was my favorite. If you had to just order one I would go for tuna and skip the tilapia

Fresh Guacamole

I think the guac was way too hyped up for me by other people, don’t get me wrong, the guac is good- nice and spicy but I didn’t think it was exceptional like everyone had raved.

Sopes Surtidos

These little corn cups filled with different surprises were very good and great to share!

Filete Poblano

This goat cheese encrusted filet of beef was a little salty but the creamy mushroom sauce that surrounds this filet is absolutely amazing! I could have just drank the sauce itself! It was so flavorful – it totally carried the dish! The filet was cooked perfectly – we ordered it medium rare so it was juicy.

ilovepizza photo

ilovepizza

Park Ridge, IL

TOP-NOTCH AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD!

This is by far my favorite mexican restaurant in ALL of Chicago, along with Frontera Grill. Their food is exremely delicious! Order the guacamole- they prepare it on a cart at the side of your table. The waitor was very knowledgable about every entree, beverage, and appetizer. He explained how to drink a flight of tequilas to my date. Very impressive food, staff, and ambience! Murals/paintings decorate the colorful walls, and if a Cubs game is playing, they display it on large HD flat screens.

I can’t obsess more about this place. Hands down, it’s amazing.

Plato Vegetariano

I had this last time I was there. Very delicious if you aren’t in the mood for the chicken/fish/steak norm. Mangos and cucumbers, corn husk with tamale-like corn meal (masa?) and others I can’t remember. Very yummy though.

More latin american influences than strictly...

More latin american influences than strictly mexican IMO. Very inviting decor – colorful but not too loud. Good amount of seating inside plus the requisite sidewalk seating for division.

Ordered the duck barbacoa tacos and tilapia. The tilapia and duck were very tender and made with fresh ingredients. the accompanying sides however (rice, beans left something to be desired) Portions good enough to satisfy, not enough to take home like at the usual mexican joint.

Entrees run $15-$20.

Another favorite because of the AMAZING guacamole they ha...

Another favorite because of the AMAZING guacamole they have. They make it fresh and literally right in front of you. This place spiraled me into a guacamole craze and I started looking everywhere for the ingredients I tasted. The entrees and desserts are also very unique and delicious.

Mexican Pub Food Catering

Cxi0fk-p8r4ktmeje4bmuj
justin

kizaaat

Adobo Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Adobo Grill is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Guac At Your Table Chicago, Adobo Grill West Division, Adobo Grill Photos Of Menu, Adobo Grill Wicker Park, Adobo Grill, Adobo Grill Chicago Menu 60622, Wicker Park Restaurants Yelp, Adobo Grill Chicago Menu, and Adobo Grill Wicker Park Chicago.