1940 E Touhy Ave
Des Plaines, IL 60018-3631

Adreani's Pizza & Pasta

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Ribs

Adreani's Pizza & Pasta is a Pizza, Italian, and Ribs restaurant where most Menuism users tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 5/19/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Des Plaines, IL tried it and liked it.

• 9/12/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Des Plaines, IL tried it.

• 8/30/2017

A diner from Park Ridge, IL tried it.

• 6/04/2017

A diner from Mount Prospect, IL tried it.

• 5/26/2017

• 12/18/2016

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/19/2015

A dining patron from Elk Grove Village, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2015

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/04/2015

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/15/2014

zeeba photo

zeeba

Des Plaines, IL

Best in the area

excellent food and service keep me coming back here. Family owned and operated for over 30 years, not some chain pizza that’s just blahhhh.

Delivery service is excellent, we’ve always been treated very well by the drivers from here. They don’t depend on a bunch of kids for deliverymen like others do’ these men are mature, honest and always friendly.

Highly recommended!!!!!!!!

pizzza

excellent, freshly made and baked pizza with good servings on the toppings, not like others who scrimp on their ingredients.

You won't belive how good the ribs are!

I typically get pizza delivered from Adreani’s but occasionally I’ll get the ribs. The first time I ordered them I assumed I’d regret getting ribs from a pizza/sausage/beef joint. Not the case at all though. In fact, Adreani’s is probably on my top 5 list of best ribs I’ve ever had.

The pizza’s also great, pretty much as descibed in the last review. I’ve 5 times now redeemed my 20 red coupons for a free large sausage!

As I write this, I’m preparing to order two baked mostacciolis, three italian sausages, and a garlic bread.

I’ve never had the beef or shrimp, burgers, etc… I’m sure they’re better than you’d think though.

Baked Mostaccioli Dinner

Good

BBQ Baby Back Ribs Dinner

The best in Des Plaines

Pizza Italian Delivery

Adreani's Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Adreani's Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of Maine Township, Rosemont, Park Ridge, Mount Prospect, and Elk Grove.
People found this by searching for: Adreanis Pizza Des Plaines, Adreanis Pizza, Adreani's Pizza, Adreani's Pizza Des Plaines, Il, Adreani's Pizza Des Plaines Menu, Adreani's Pizza & Pasta Restaurant, and Adreani's Pizza Des Plaines.